Ellison | Syracusefan.com

Ellison

How about Marquise Blair and Ellison. Ellison is like Chuck Norris and Rob Konrad rolled into one.
Cordy's a phenomenal talent.

Cordy and Ellison seem like peas in a pod. I've love to see them together except that gives us two 5-8 guys back there. i think you can get away with that more at safety than cornerback.

Anybody remember Tim Pidgeon?
TimPidgeon.JPG

Now THERE'S a guy who could hit!

How about Marquise Blair and Ellison. Ellison is like Chuck Norris and Rob Konrad rolled into one.
Marquise Blair is unlikely to qualify after two years of JUCO, so how about Cordy and Ellison.

Marquise Blair is unlikely to qualify after two years of JUCO, so how about Cordy and Ellison.
Did you hear from somewhere that he was unlikely to qualify?

Cordy and Ellison seem like peas in a pod. I've love to see them together except that gives us two 5-8 guys back there. i think you can get away with that more at safety than cornerback.

Anybody remember Tim Pidgeon?
TimPidgeon.JPG

Now THERE'S a guy who could hit!
I was a teenager when he was wreaking havoc for SU. I think his calling card should have been pooping on the QB's shoulder after a sack.

I have decided that Ellison's nickname going forward will be "The Llama."

FIFY.

Llama = furry sheep-like animal. Not known for delivering big hits.

Lama - big hitter. Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga

images
Ah yes, that's what I meant.

I think he's made up of a super dense element. Unreal how when he makes contact guys drop they've been shot.

And it's consistent.

Lol, totally agree. he is the allen Iverson of college football, pound for pound the toughest and best in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom