Embarrassment on Cuse.com | Syracusefan.com

Embarrassment on Cuse.com

what are they supposed to do, write an article saying, "hey SU fans, did you see that Maryland debacle last weekend, are we fu**ed or what?!"

Exactly. I'm often curious if other fan bases get off on criticizing their school as much as some fans do here. Granted SU has deserved it at times, but not ALL the time.

I don’t get it? I just read a typical hyping the game up.

i was not referring to the "puff piece" aspect -- just the english language aspect.
it reads like someone tried to have artificial intelligence write bad fortune cookies.
sorry if i offended anyone.

i was not referring to the "puff piece" aspect -- just the english language aspect.
it reads like someone tried to have artificial intelligence write bad fortune cookies.
I'm offended, that you're offended, at the offensive nature of artificial intelligence vs fortune cookies...which is, offensively speaking, racist!! ;) :mad: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

1568234736898.png

Drowning in cliches.

This “article” is just atrocious.
There are few words to describe how atrocious it is.

Orange Extra: Opportunity Knocks - Syracuse University Athletics
“Longtime Syracuse fans remember the "one" like it was yesterday. It wasn't quite yesterday – Sept. 29, 1984 to be exact – when the Orange toppled No. 1 Nebraska 17-9 at the Dome. The triumph ended the Cornhuskers' 23-game, regular-season winning streak. Clemson comes to town with a 17-game winning stretch to its credit and has not lost a regular-season game since the last time the Tigers visited the Dome on Oct. 13, 2017.”

Sounds good to me. I was there for the “one”. Time for Clemson to be the “other one”.

While I won’t be at the Orange Dome for the game, I’ll be standing/pacing the entire game as I watch it on TV and be as vocal as ever. LGO!

We’re just goofing. You’re entitled to your opinion.

Maybe this is the right place to point out that the week before we upset Nebraska, we lost to Rutgers.

At home. Shut out -- 19-0.

Remember it well as my buddy and I had debated which game to come up for from CT, decided on the "sure win." Ahem.

It is a reminder, though.

We went home from the Rutgers debacle feeling as bad about the program as you can imagine.

Then everything changed.

As bad as we looked Saturday...who the hell knows?

Maybe this is the right place to point out that the week before we upset Nebraska, we lost to Rutgers.

At home. Shut out -- 19-0.

Remember it well as my buddy and I had debated which game to come up for from CT, decided on the "sure win." Ahem.

It is a reminder, though.

We went home from the Rutgers debacle feeling as bad about the program as you can imagine.

Then everything changed.

As bad as we looked Saturday...who the hell knows?

I was at both of those games, as a Frosh in the SUMB.

Both were major "WTFoodLion did we just see?" events, for completely opposite reasons.
And each were as unbelievable in the moment, and then afterwards, as you would expect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom