End of games with Judah. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

End of games with Judah.

There seemed to be a deliberate attempt by Autry to slow the game down throughout the game … not just down the stretch to protect the lead. I don’t recall him doing this before. You think the pace of play slow down is related to lack of trust in certain ball handlers decision making ?

There seemed to be a deliberate attempt by Autry to slow the game down throughout the game … not just down the stretch to protect the lead. I don’t recall him doing this before. You think the pace of play slow down is related to lack of trust in certain ball handlers decision making ?
I think he's teaching them game management.

Has best court vision on the team.
Agree-He has excellent court vision, but still turns the ball over a bit too much (6 TO's against Duke) for me to feel comfortable with him as the primary ballhandler at end of games, though it's gotten a little better. And I love Quadir and want him playing 30 minutes/game. He gives us a ton of easy baskets to Brown.

They have similar Assist to TO ratios, but I hear you. Judah didn’t have the poise down the stretch we need for a PG.

But I am ride or die with this kid. He’s Eric Dungey on the basketball floor.
You got the "on the basketball floor" part right, because he throws himself on the court about a dozen times a game flopping for a foul.

i played hockey. a goal counts the same as an assist in canada. judah gotta figure that out eh ? you can see how excited copeland is after delivering a tasty dish . and it sure beats kissing the floor on an iso drive.

Agree-He has excellent court vision, but still turns the ball over a bit too much (6 TO's against Duke) for me to feel comfortable with him as the primary ballhandler at end of games, though it's gotten a little better. And I love Quadir and want him playing 30 minutes/game. He gives us a ton of easy baskets to Brown.
Look at the ladt 6-7 games though. except Duke, he didnt turn ball overmuch and its still less that Mintz. Cope looks for 4 other guys to get a good shot andMintz looks in the Mirror and not at the 4 other guys. He drives andpulls 2-3 people with him so obviously someone is open.

Copeland all the time. Mintz puts his head down and drives to the basket with no thought of dishing if he is double or triple teamed. Against lesser teams he would generally make the basket or get to the line. ACC play, most of the time he's getting blocked, missing the shot, turning it over or sitting on his ass complaining that he's fouled.

Agree-He has excellent court vision, but still turns the ball over a bit too much (6 TO's against Duke)...
He didn't commit 6 turnovers against Duke. Most turnovers that game was Judah at 5. Cope had 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom