Engstler, Blackstone, Washington, Lewis, Djaldi-Tabdi, Finklea-Guity, Strautmane, Fitzmaurice, McNeil, Huijbens, Fisher, Cardoso in transfer portal | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Engstler, Blackstone, Washington, Lewis, Djaldi-Tabdi, Finklea-Guity, Strautmane, Fitzmaurice, McNeil, Huijbens, Fisher, Cardoso in transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sometimes a thing needs to collapse and rebuilt from the ground up. This could be true for the Women’s Basketball program. Coach Read, staff and these current players are showing what may be possible in resurrection of our program!​

3 colleges - Ohio St, SU & Clemson. Her best year was her first year at SU. Sadly never really developed a consistent shot to be a 2 guard- quick but too many turnovers for the # of assists to be a starting PG. Sad, she helped us out her second year here when Tiana was sidelined. She’s from Chicago so she was even further from home at Clemson.

So, I watched the Fitzmaurice video she recently posted on why she left SU. After listening to her, I'm surprise we won games last year. What a dysfunctional mess and utter failure by SU that support was lacking. To hear someone say that something that meant so much to them had a person even think of suicide is unthinkable.

So, I watched the Fitzmaurice video she recently posted on why she left SU. After listening to her, I'm surprise we won games last year. What a dysfunctional mess and utter failure by SU that support was lacking. To hear someone say that something that meant so much to them had a person even think of suicide is unthinkable.
Unfortunately comtemplation of or an attempt at suicide by college students is more common than most would like to think.

Where was it posted? I never saw it. I had read she left the team because of Covid and was combining her love of basketball with digital video media, I think. I believe she stayed at SU just left the team. Sad. Gosh she was a walk on and feeling that much pressure?

Where was it posted? I never saw it. I had read she left the team because of Covid and was combining her love of basketball with digital video media, I think. I believe she stayed at SU just left the team. Sad. Gosh she was a walk on and feeling that much pressure?
It's on youtube under Lolo Fitzmo, I didn't want to post the link as I wasn't sure if post would be accepted.

We have a lot to learn about caring for young people who are drowning from the stresses of our current society without community understanding and support. This is not just a student athlete issue; it’s an issue effecting people of all ages and without any reliable and easily accessed support systems in place!

Sadly, we are failing the citizens without significant financial means; and all of us loose!

It's on youtube under Lolo Fitzmo, I didn't want to post the link as I wasn't sure if post would be accepted.
A 2nd video by Fitzmaurice is posted, pretty sure this one will make some waves.

A 2nd video by Fitzmaurice is posted, pretty sure this one will make some waves.
I think the young lady is interested in getting her subscriber numbers up on youtube.

I think the young lady is interested in getting her subscriber numbers up on youtube.
She already had 126k subscribers before the video. The video has nothing to do with her getting more subscribers. She hasn’t even told nearly HALF of the stuff that happened behind closed doors. It’s much worse than the video and I would know because I played under him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom