Ennis and APR | Syracusefan.com

Ennis and APR

It's really dumb how APR works. I mean SU can't force Ennis to go to class at this point, so if he decides to leave town how exactly is SU responsible?

This is another way the NCAA tries to look like it cares about academics when in reality it puts pressure on schools to get athletes through enough classes to stay eligible.

Just got on syracuse.com and his father said he was going to stay in syracuse, and finish class and train for the NBA combine.

Tyler seems like a mature young man.
Why would he not want to finish something he started?

It's really dumb how APR works. I mean SU can't force Ennis to go to class at this point, so if he decides to leave town how exactly is SU responsible?

This is another way the NCAA tries to look like it cares about academics when in reality it puts pressure on schools to get athletes through enough classes to stay eligible.
it just invites fraud, just a dumb charade

Exactly. I know this isn't popular opinion, but when UConn received penalties it said to me that at least someone at the school had principles and held to them.

Tyler seems like a mature young man.
Why would he not want to finish something he started?

Because someone posted that he skipped a class yesterday, and when you're only a freshman it's hardly like you're going to "finish" what you started, academically speaking.

Because someone posted that he skipped a class yesterday, and when you're only a freshman it's hardly like you're going to "finish" what you started, academically speaking.
he's nuts if he does anything but get ready to play basketball. he can take some idiotic freshman creative writing class at the university of phoenix from his mansion later

he's nuts if he does anything but get ready to play basketball. he can take some idiotic freshman creative writing class at the university of phoenix from his mansion later

That's a fair point, obviously. But the NCAA doesn't look at things that way.

You beat me to the punch Lowville, the old APR rule always rears its head most obviously with early entrees and transfers.

Ennis skipped class again today.

Guess he's blowing off this semester.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom