Ennis and Grant are 10th and 11th in the latest NBAdraft.net | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis and Grant are 10th and 11th in the latest NBAdraft.net

If Grant develops a midrange game (and he's getting there pretty fast), shows that he can play at least a little defense and plays consistently, chances are pretty good that he's gone after this year. Frankly, his improvement has been pretty good thus far. I think Ennis stays another year...just a gut feel.

FYI, Tyler Ennis will be back next season.

I tend to agree. I think Ennis will play another year. I just get the impression he is a slow methodical type person who consistently passes through life with the same emotions, temperament, and speed. Jumping into the NBA draft after one year in college play is just too fast for his speed. Okay, I will admit it. I do not want to see him leave. There, I said it!

These four will fill the potential void; Joseph, Roberson, McCullough, and Obokoh. Let's say both Ennis and Grant leave early. These wouldn't necessarily be the starters, but I think they'd get the most minutes.

Joseph
Cooney
Roberson
McCullough
Christmas

That lineup would not be in for serious pain.

Joseph seems a little more like Dion than Ennis type guard. If Cooney and Christmas can up their games a few iotas it will help. I think Roberson will be like Grant was last year. It's not even clear to me yet McCullough will be eligible. I sure hope so!

Everyone needs to strap on their big boy shoes because we are going to be "reloading" again next year.

http://nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft
I dont put too much stock in thesemock drafts. i don't think we will see both guys go unless they are lock lottery picks. Based on the latest mock draft. they are borderline. But then again, nbadraft.net has Tyler going to the Sixers and that isn't going to happen. They need to put more thought into it.

I think both need another year. If Jeremy is a SF in the NBA, he needs to get a lot better with his handle and his shooting. Plus it would give him a year to be the man here. All the light that is currently shining on CJ will shine on him. As for Tyler, he is an excellent college player but I'm not sure he is a slam dunk NBA star.

With that said, if someone guarantees a lottery spot, they gotta get paid.

colt45WEB.jpg

I remember that slogan. I wish it was the case!(for any beer or anything). I think wars would end and the world would experience a new renaissance.

Fair enough I once bought someone on this board a Colt 45 40oz on Marshall St. and I couldn't believe they actually took it. I wonder if they actually drank it all I thought it was closer to urine than alcohol.

You need to make sure it is a Colt 45 Double Malt...the single malt just doesn't cut it. If they don't have the double malt, a Steel Reserve 40oz is my next choice haha.

You need to make sure it is a Colt 45 Double Malt...the single malt just doesn't cut it. If they don't have the double malt, a Steel Reserve 40oz is my next choice haha.
Did you actually drink it though? I couldn't believe that it only cost 2 dollars for that 40.

I dont put too much stock in thesemock drafts. i don't think we will see both guys go unless they are lock lottery picks. Based on the latest mock draft. they are borderline. But then again, nbadraft.net has Tyler going to the Sixers and that isn't going to happen. They need to put more thought into it.

I think that NBAdraft.net ranks players in order regardless of the team positioned to draft at that number. Even if some other team was in the Sixers place, they would still have Ennis being taken at that spot.

Of the 13 players invited to the NBA green room for 2013 draft, how many did not show? Decided to go back to college for another year?

Of the 13 players invited to the NBA green room for 2013 draft, how many did not show? Decided to go back to college for another year?

The players aren't invited until after the deadline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom