Ennis named most important freshman | Syracusefan.com

Ennis named most important freshman

What is Parker's deal btw, dude barely gets double digits anymore and is never playing at the end of the game.

What is Parker's deal btw, dude barely gets double digits anymore and is never playing at the end of the game.

Coach K won't play him at the end in tight games because he doesn't know how to play man to man defense. He gives up more points than he gets in final minutes.

Coach K won't play him at the end in tight games because he doesn't know how to play man to man defense. He gives up more points than he gets in final minutes.

Ding ding ding. Duke has absolutely no defensive presence down low. None.

Hmmm, guess he's not as good as Melo. I guess all that national hype comparing him to Durant (while ignoring Melo) was a little premature. JB said as much recently.

"And with their #1 pick the Milwaukee Bucks select Tyler Ennis from the National Champion Syracuse Orange !!!!!"

If he brings us a NC, I will be happy to see Tyler go pro.

I'd love it even more if he brought us a NC and stayed one more year for a Florida style repeat. And I am weary of what next year would bring with Kaleb as the only true point guard. I do think he is going to be an excellent player for us I just do not know if he can have 75% as much an impact as Ennis has had thus far.

I'd love it even more if he brought us a NC and stayed one more year for a Florida style repeat. And I am weary of what next year would bring with Kaleb as the only true point guard. I do think he is going to be an excellent player for us I just do not know if he can have 75% as much an impact as Ennis has had thus far.
No doubt. I think he will stay for another year though, he's already stated he can't wait for the rematch against his brother at Villanova next year. And like we've all talked about, he isn't a very big guy. He could definitely use some work finishing around the rim, which I think putting on another 10 pounds or more in the offseason will really help.

But the scouts will be drooling for the guy in a couple months probably. They also stated on ESPN that there's a possibility he has the best court vision of any player in the country, with IQ that can't be placed on the charts.

"And with their #1 pick the Milwaukee Bucks select Tyler Ennis from the National Champion Syracuse Orange !!!!!"

If he brings us a NC, I will be happy to see Tyler go pro.

As a Bucks fan, can we please make exaggerations like this using a different team. I'm nervous enough that they'll it up as is. Praying for Wiggins, Embiid, or Exum.

But the scouts will be drooling for the guy in a couple months probably. They also stated on ESPN that there's a possibility he has the best court vision of any player in the country, with IQ that can't be placed on the charts.

We'll see. I really don't see him as a good NBA prospect, but NBA GMs make mistakes all the time. I don't think he's the type of kid that GMs would drool over though. I think they'd be more likely to drool over an unknown like LaVine that just has a freakish combination of athleticism and shooting. I feel pretty good about our chances of him staying around another year even if it's a pretty weak year for PGs.

Regardless, just going to enjoy him while he's here.

Last edited:

Yes! Yes! This ^^^ NO NBA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom