Enough knocking UConn... | Syracusefan.com

Enough knocking UConn...

garnermike

Walk On
Since the start of the second half vs. Pitt, they look good on both O and D and appear to be the dominant team.

Statements that SU will romp over them are pure hubis. Seems that SU finally puts a full game together on both sides of the ball and on special teams vs. WVa and its fans think SU can beat all comers handily. Jeez...

Let's not forget how mediocre-to-bad SU was in its 2 losses and also vs. Toledo and Tulane, for Pete's sake...

You don't watch a lot of football. This is a terrible, terrible football team

Since the start of the second half vs. Pitt, they look good on both O and D and appear to be the dominant team.

Statements that SU will romp over them are pure hubis. Seems that SU finally puts a full game together on both sides of the ball and on special teams vs. WVa and its fans think SU can beat all comers handily. Jeez...

Let's not forget how mediocre-to-bad SU was in its 2 losses and also vs. Toledo and Tulane, for Pete's sake...
whats our record again..5-2 or 3-4...i dont care if we care if we win by a half point or how bad we play as long we win...i dont need style points or complaints about medoricity due to williness to play to the level of competition... A win is a win and im happy as hell we are winning again..

It's nice that UConn played almost a quarter of good football, but if we lose to them it will be really disappointing. I can't imagine them scoring much, so that means we would score even less? What a let down that would be.

Pasqualoni's UConn will be ready to play us. Marrone's Orange will be more ready to play. 28-13 cuse

Agreed, people will look really foolish if we don't win at Uconn. They aren't playing great tonight but we will get their best shot next week and it will not be easy... Guys we could have lost to Tulane and rhode island.. All I read is how bad rutgers was too and we lost to them

Syracuse if they lose to lville peobably won't even be favored

Agreed, people will look really foolish if we don't win at Uconn. They aren't playing great tonight but we will get their best shot next week and it will not be easy... Guys we could have lost to Tulane and rhode island.. All I read is how bad rutgers was too and we lost to them

Syracuse if they lose to lville peobably won't even be favored

Uconn is an AWFUL football team. And I don't want to hear about losing to Tulane or URI. We didn't. We aren't losing to Uconn either.

We have the ability to eliminate UConn from bowl contention if we beat them next week. That would be a nice welcome back gift to Coach P.

As I stated in another thread, I would eat my left sock if UConn didn't get whooped tonight. Well, guess what, my sock and my stomach are safe. I'll bet my right sock next week. UConn is horrendous. Period.

If you somehow lose to this awful UConn team, I will point and laugh, and you will deserve it. They're horrific.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom