Enrique SyraCruz T-Shirts (For Out of Towners) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Enrique SyraCruz T-Shirts (For Out of Towners)

One here. A 3xl.

Wouldn't it be a Cruzie?

I'm interested in L or XL (you'll have to let me know if they run small or large). I vote for the script, but that has never been a football thing I guess.
I think the script Syracuse would make it more unique in your collection

Yes...we are doing this with SUAD and Marketing approvals.
Is this a one off or will there be other shirt opportunities Texan? If there's other opportunities and you do that SU skull shirt in a summer weight that would pull in huge orders. I would be good for 4 or 5. There's one I think in the Syracuse hottest gear thread that wasn't available.

We'll make it happen for you.
If able, would like 2 large and 1 medium. I'll pass along my address if you are able to ship. As expected, I will pay for all shipping and handling fees.

I’m going to need at least 1 large and 1 medium I believe

Just realized from Nil thread that this is part of that endeavor, very cool. Any options than 100 percent cotton? Payment options? I would be down for a couple. Size depends on material options. Cool stuff!

If able, would like 2 large and 1 medium. I'll pass along my address if you are able to ship. As expected, I will pay for all shipping and handling fees.
Send me a PM with your address

Just realized from Nil thread that this is part of that endeavor, very cool. Any options than 100 percent cotton? Payment options? I would be down for a couple. Size depends on material options. Cool stuff!
Maybe on a different material...

1 3XL and 1 XL for me please

We are putting in an order of Enrique Syracruz T-shirts soon.

These will be high quality 100% cotton with Trademark Block S on the front or script Syracuse lettering

On the backside it'll say
#71 Enrique's SyraCruz Tailgate
Home of the Fine Mess
www.syracusefan.com

Note: Final shirt design is still TBD

We will throw in some custom SyraCruz koozies and mail to you.

We are thinking $44 for the first shirt and a nice discount for multiple shirts.

We can do shirts up to 4 or 5 XL
We also will have youth sizes

Profits will be split between the player and our campaign to help future athletes

Local pickup of shirts will be discounted by about $15 with some koozies

Noncommittal at the moment...trying to gauge interest

Who is interested and how many?
One xl.

I am interested. Can you mail to the Philippines?
I was sitting in the Manila airport years ago wearing a Syracuse National Championship golf shirt. Young guy rushed over offered a high five and yelled “Carmelo!!” He sat down and we talked hoops until I boarded. Lots of very knowledgeable hoops fans in the Philippines.

I was sitting in the Manila airport years ago wearing a Syracuse National Championship golf shirt. Young guy rushed over offered a high five and yelled “Carmelo!!” He sat down and we talked hoops until I boarded. Lots of very knowledgeable hoops fans in the Philippines.
Was stationed there in the late 80s early 90s. Everywhere we went there were people playing basketball. They do love the sport. Retired in the Phillipines late last year and couldn't be happier.

Was stationed there in the late 80s early 90s. Everywhere we went there were people playing basketball. They do love the sport. Retired in the Phillipines late last year and couldn't be happier.
I have a significant number of employees there. Where in the Philippines did you retire?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom