Enrique SyraCruz T-Shirts (For Out of Towners) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Enrique SyraCruz T-Shirts (For Out of Towners)

My wife is Filipina and we have a house built and ready to retire in a few years there as well. We are going to be a bit farther south though in the Dumaguete area (Bacong) which is one island west of the island that Cebu is on.

My wife is Filipina and we have a house built and ready to retire in a few years there as well. We are going to be a bit farther south though in the Dumaguete area (Bacong) which is one island west of the island that Cebu is on.
Never been to Dumaguete but have been to Cebu a couple of times. My wife was good about buying land for the past 20 years and we ended up with about 34 Hectors. We are waiting for the Urban sprawl to make it down to us with all the housing communities and we should be able to sell some land for a good price.

Update

We'll post the artwork as soon as it is finalized. We want to contract by midweek. I expect final artwork Monday or Tuesday...we've been tweeking the design.

The shirt will either be Hanes or Gildan, 100% cotton but preshrunk.

Pricing should be no more than $29.95 delivery in person or $44.00 mailed to you.

We did order 1000 koozies.

Review your order and adjust sizes as needed

We put an order in for 144 shirts.

Update we will have youth sizes too. They will be sold at a discount.
If it’s easier, even though I’m an out of towner, I can grab a shirt at the tailgate. Since I thought this thread was checking for interest and not for putting in orders, I never gave a size. Put me down for a XXL.

If it’s easier, even though I’m an out of towner, I can grab a shirt at the tailgate. Since I thought this thread was checking for interest and not for putting in orders, I never gave a size. Put me down for a XXL.
Yeah if you pick them up at the tailgate you save $15 which coincidentally is probably enough to get you into the tailgate.

Attached is the proof for the T-shirts. Let me know if you can view it?

7DD46D19-0A05-43A3-9800-8E2D5C2994CE.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom