epic collapse | Syracusefan.com

epic collapse

CaliCuse

All American
What else can be said about what happened yesterday?A 16 point lead and up at the half big. What was the HOF coach's words to the team that inspired this nightmare?When Southerland comes out with 4 fouls thats the signal to stop playing with any sense of determination or urgency? SeniorBrandon Triche once again decides I'm not in the mood for playing up to my ability, Boeheim teams once again shows that making free throws consistently will a long way to losing games.The refs were clearly eating Louisville do anything on the court including allowing Pitino go on to the court and guide his player in front of a fed who did zero and nothing.No call for a"T" I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this tourney was joke and James Southerland was robbed of being named the touney's best player or MVP.:bang:

What else can be said about what happened yesterday?A 16 point lead and up at the half big. What was the HOF coach's words to the team that inspired this nightmare?When Southerland comes out with 4 fouls thats the signal to stop playing with any sense of determination or urgency? SeniorBrandon Triche once again decides I'm not in the mood for playing up to my ability, Boeheim teams once again shows that making free throws consistently will a long way to losing games.The refs were clearly eating Louisville do anything on the court including allowing Pitino go on to the court and guide his player in front of a fed who did zero and nothing.No call for a"T" I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this tourney was joke and James Southerland was robbed of being named the touney's best player or MVP.:bang:

This was a MichSt type of collaspe - but for different reasons I think.

This was a Mich St type of collapse - but for different reasons I think.
The goat finger has a lot of options. Boeheim himself is not exempt. Planning for this time of year begins at the opening game tip off. Giving your young players more PT to give them that required experience.Grant got his time because of the Southerland mystery absence. He did well but he still could have played more to learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom