EPL Week 12 Thread. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

EPL Week 12 Thread.

Every single one of the teams I cheer for is mediocre to shite this year. Really hard to watch any of them.

Ive got arsenal.. then su football, su hoops( reall counting on them beasting in maui), then the cowboys, mets, knicks).. so brotha I feel your pain. So much I am trying to enjoy watching other good teams play just to be able to enjoy sports this year ..

Pumped internationals are done for awhile. Ready for some uninterrupted weekly soccer right through the holidays.

This next month is a grind. Nine games for Chelsea in December. This is when teams really separate and you find out which squads lack depth. This is also a time of year when players get hurt. Problem is that the fatigue causes even the top squads (those who are also playing in Europe or Cup competitions) to be upset, especially in the 4 games right before Christmas.

Arsenal-Southampton and Merseyside Derby highlight the weekend. I purposely didn't say Spurs-City because I think TH have been playing like crap all year.

I'm interested to see how Wenger tries to attack. Southampton's defense has been great this year. Lovren/Fonte a dominant CB pairing. And of course Roberto Martinez coaching his first 'Pool-Everton clash. Hope Rodgers ditches that 3-5-2.

Why yes, Man City did beat Spurs 6-0 on Sunday. In fairness to Spurs they had some nice possession early but gave up some stupid goals that shut down their brains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom