Stoke City v. Aston Villa
Sunderland v. Norwich City
West Bromwich Albion v. Hull City

Southampton v. Tottenham
Swansea v. Everton

Arsenal v. Chelsea

Discuss.

Last edited:
You missed the chelsea v arsenal in you list which has big implications.

Liverpool MUST handle their business this week. Potentialy in line to go top side with anything but an arsenal win. With 2 difficult away matches right after we have to get 3 this week.

All the Saturday 10 a.m. games are blah so I'm going to subject myself to Sunderland-Norwich to watch our boy Jozy Altidore. Sunday slate is fantastic. I have high hopes for Swans-Everton.

My prediction for Arsenal-Chelsea is 2-2.

Before the season my prediction was 1. Chelsea 2. City 3. United 4. Arsenal but at this halfway mark I'd consider a switch to 1. City 2. Arsenal 3. Chelsea 4. Liverpool

You missed the chelsea v arsenal in you list which has big implications.

Liverpool MUST handle their business this week. Potentialy in line to go top side with anything but an arsenal win. With 2 difficult away matches right after we have to get 3 this week.

Edited. Thanks, can't believe I did that. SUfaninAZ needs to take this shizz back over.

I'll be watching Crystal Palace v. Newcastle b/c yeah the Saturday games are all pretty blah but Palace have been resilient since Pulis has taken over.

[quote"ROCcuse, post: 853940, member: 1652"]Interesting storyline. Malky Mackay on the verge of resignation or termination. Thought this was going to come to a head months ago when his head of player recruitment was fired to be replaced by a friend of the the owner with limited soccer experience. This would not be a welcome change in the eyes of the players or fans.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/19/cardiff-city-malky-mackay-resign-sacked[/quote]

This Is bizarre. Malkey might be their best manager ever, getting them promoted and keeping them in position to stay there. Meanwhile Vincent Tan has a hard on for him for no apperent reason, and replaces his talent scout with his own sons 23 year old friend who's talent scouting experience includes fifa, pro evo, and perhaps football manager.

Vincent Tan also changed the clubs colors. They were the Bluebirds for 100+ years now some foreign guy comes in and says they're the Dragons and they wear red. Tan needs to take his chest high pants and get the f out of Cardiff before he gets run out.

I'm all about Arsenal today. A win for the Gooners means Everton are basking in 4th place all by themselves. And Liverpool falls to second. Sorry ImO :D

I was cheering for Everton v Swans, Arsenal, and United. I'm all for both Merseyside clubs finishing top 4 as long as the Red are ahead.

Game of the season coming up for us this week and hopefully the week following we can take points at Chelsea as well. The Anfield leg of the Merseyside derby is shaping up to have huge implications. I don't expect Everton to drop many points until then and Liverpool's schedule lightens up a bit after the next 2. By the end of January we should have Sturridge and Gerrard back as well.

I like the goal differential rule too. Except that it's keeping my beloved Blue Boys out of the Champions League. For now.

You'll be down right dangerous if you figure out how to score more consistantly and turn some Draws into wins. Lukaku still scares the hell out of me same as he did last year with West Brom.

What are your thoughts on Leighton Baines?

You'll be down right dangerous if you figure out how to score more consistantly and turn some Draws into wins. Lukaku still scares the hell out of me same as he did last year with West Brom.

What are your thoughts on Leighton Baines?

Love him. But here's the thing. He was the gas pedal to the Moyes engine. But under Martinez... I'm not sure Oviedo isn't just as valuable. Which, maybe, if Man U comes knocking again, I would be okay with him leaving. Not sure how I feel yet.

But as a free kick/penalty taker, he's world class.

Love him. But here's the thing. He was the gas pedal to the Moyes engine. But under Martinez... I'm not sure Oviedo isn't just as valuable. Which, maybe, if Man U comes knocking again, I would be okay with him leaving. Not sure how I feel yet.

But as a free kick/penalty taker, he's world class.

And you touched on a few thoughts I had but also omitted his defensive ability. I really don't think he's anymore than average as a defender which is where he's paid to play. He reminds me a bit of Glen Johnson in that regard. You feel much better whens he's on the wing in the attacking half than when he's got an attacker bearing down on him or making a run through his zone.

End game, if someone offers good money I think you should snap their hand off from grabbing it so fast. Oviedo, imho, offers more and you could use the funds for some support in attack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom