Hull City v. Fulham
Manchester City v. Crystal Palace
Norwich City v. Manchester United
Cardiff City v. Sunderland

Everton v. Southampton
Newcastled United v. Arsenal
Chelsea v. Liverpool
Tottenham v. Stoke City

Discuss. and have your transfers completed by the early kick-off tomorrow 7:45 am

This west ham-west brom match is incredibly entertaining between 2 teams that I care nothing about.

This west ham-west brom match is incredibly entertaining between 2 teams that I care nothing about.

The few times I watch West Brom their forward Saido Berahino is always making big plays. He's got a bright future.

The few times I watch West Brom their forward Saido Berahino is always making big plays. He's got a bright future.

I haven't watched enough West Brom to know anything about him to be honest.

Very interesting lineups in the Liverpool-Chelsea match. Curious if were back to the 3 cb 2 wingback formation or if Sahko or Agger will play wide aas direct replacement for Cissohko? Regardless, Cissohko doesn't need to be playing big fixtures as witnessed by city targetting and abusing him. Weve got no proven attacking players to bring off the bench either. We need the transfer window badly.

Meanwhile Chelsea with terry, ivanovich, and baines in defense? Luiz is on as well as azpilicueta. Only Azpilicueta can really run with Suarez and Sterling so I'm expecting a bit of rough stuff from Terry and luiz. Willian on whose speed could give our defenders issue along with Oscar. Mata still not starting which perhaps signals he's leaving and Sadnado Torres will start on the bench and look sad and disinterested as always. Ashley Cole on the bench as well whom I really thought would start today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom