EPL week 25 thread | Syracusefan.com

EPL week 25 thread

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Holy Manchester! Forgot the game started early and tuned in to see 4-0 Liverpool lead over Arsenal. WOW

Last edited:
Wilshere and Arteta at CM is not a winning combo. Poor tactics from Wenger today. Liverpool dominated the ENTIRE game. Thanks to Man City's toothless performance at Norwich, Chelsea top of the table.

Arsenal Man U midweek will be a tough match.

Wilshere and Arteta at CM is not a winning combo. Poor tactics from Wenger today. Liverpool dominated the ENTIRE game. Thanks to Man City's toothless performance at Norwich, Chelsea top of the table.

Arsenal Man U midweek will be a tough match.

Arsenal dont have the speed in the back to absorb counters when their modfield aren't bossing the game. That was the difference between the first and second matches. In the first we couldn't get a foot to the ball. Today we played to space and let our guys run.

Man City without Aguero are not nearly as scary but their road struggles perplex me.

Arsenal dont have the speed in the back to absorb counters when their modfield aren't bossing the game. That was the difference between the first and second matches. In the first we couldn't get a foot to the ball. Today we played to space and let our guys run.

Man City without Aguero are not nearly as scary but their road struggles perplex me.

I started seriously watching the EPL starting with the 2010-2011 season. The best part was coming in fresh, I only knew the top players on Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, etc. Jordan Henderson at Sunderland was a guy I immediately noticed and thought was very good. I'm ecstatic that he's doing so well under Rodgers at LFC.

Now we have the top four separated by five points.

Flipped back and forth between Hazard and Lallana when I set my team on Friday

I chose . . .

. . . poorly.

I've oicked wrong mkre times than not. At least you have Hazard as well so you didn't lose 40 points on me

Whats up with city on the road. Its kinda funny

Its been that way for years. Without having done research to back It up I presume its the fact that their squad is built for the extra space their home pitch offers. City have the largest pitch in the league by a fair margin. That extra 5 yards of width and 10 yards of length creates a lot more space for their players to opporate. A lot of the road venues are close quarters and force them to play different angles and more through the middle. They have certain players they rotate home vs away so presume they're aware of this as well.

Its been that way for years. Without having done research to back It up I presume its the fact that their squad is built for the extra space their home pitch offers. City have the largest pitch in the league by a fair margin. That extra 5 yards of width and 10 yards of length creates a lot more space for their players to opporate. A lot of the road venues are close quarters and force them to play different angles and more through the middle. They have certain players they rotate home vs away so presume they're aware of this as well.

Great post, man. And a great win for your Scouse squad over the Gooners, a thorough thrashing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom