Southampton v. Norwich City
Stoke City v. West Ham United
Sunderland v. Crystal Palace
Swansea City v. West Bromwich Albion
Aston Villa v. Chelsea
Manchester United v. Liverpool
Tottenham Hotspur v. Arsenal

Discuss.

Wild finish in the Southampton match. They almost gave it back after being in complete control.

Hate that Coleman goal late for Everton as well because A) it's Everton and B) scored big for ROC in the fantasy league. I'm only up by 8 points plus whatever Hendo, Sturro, and Sagna give me tomorrow.

Also, that straight Red for Kompany will be interesting. If the suspension is upheld that will have him miss home v Fulham, and away v United and Arsenal.

Down go the blues! They will also have 2 guys on red card suspension for their next match v Arsenal

Also, that straight Red for Kompany will be interesting. If the suspension is upheld that will have him miss home v Fulham, and away v United and Arsenal.

Lallana captain fail, yet again Oh Lord

Almost picked Kompany over Demichelis this week. close one

Champions League is nearly out of reach for Manchester United. Tomorrow needs a big result from them. They need points off of the big clubs at the top of the table, something they haven't done much of during this campaign.

I'll be having nightmares of Sturridge and Suarez tonight.

moyes12.jpg

Well, that went about as expected... :oops:

I expected a win but not to get multiple PK's @ Old Trafford and certainly not the on field thrashing that occured. First away team in the PL to ever get 2 PK's and then we got a 3rd?! The 3rd was a dive to avoid stamping on Vidic but I don't think should've been a pen BUT there were 2 more fouls in the box that were waived away as well so there could've been 4 or 5 pk's given! Too much pace for that MU backline and Moyes is lost. He's got guys playing out of position all over the pitch and Neville continously pointed that out. Why are they trying to play centrally vs us when the open areas are on the wings and why was Welbeck not in the starting 11 from the start and why did it take until the game was sorted until he brought him on?!

Hugely physical game that I loved to watch (only because we won) but there could've potentially been 3 sending offs with Rafael, Flannagan, and Vidic. De Gea made some nice saves and we had some great chances where we butchered the finish. There could've/should've been more goals in it for Liverpool. Never expected that type of one sided game for the away team @ Old Trafford.

Fricking Newcastle is starting to frustrate me.

Only "starting" to frustrate you? :eek: If I were a Newcastle fan I would have blown a gasket years ago. People in the Tyneside deserve a better product on the pitch.

On this subject, there are several stadiums/derby matches that I would like to take in if I were ever fortunate enough. The Tyne-Wear derby is one of them. From a neutral's perspective it would be awesome to take in that atmosphere in person. St. James' Park or Stadium of Light, sign me up.

On this subject, there are several stadiums/derby matches that I would like to take in if I were ever fortunate enough. The Tyne-Wear derby is one of them. From a neutral's perspective it would be awesome to take in that atmosphere in person. St. James' Park or Stadium of Light, sign me up.

Same! But the Old Firm can't be beat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom