Fulham v. West Bromwich Albion
Hull City v. Cardiff City
Stoke City v. Manchester City
Sunderland v. Arsenal
Tottenham v. Norwich City
Everton v. Chelsea
Southampton v. West Ham
Swansea City v. Liverpool

Still waiting for Tottenham to score from open-play for the first time this domestic season. Eriksen and Lamela will help. Soldado has looked very isolated up top in the first few matches. Also looking forward to seeing Ozil settle in at Arsenal. Fortunately, that is the 10 am game on NBCSN.

And don't forget to make any changes to your fantasy team by the Saturday 7:45 am kick-off of Manchester United and Crystal Palace.

So do you think Eriksen eventually pushes Dembele to the bench? I was thinking AVB eventually sees this: 4-3-3ish action.

Lamela------Soldado----Chadli
-----------Eriksen-----------
--------Paulinho--Capoue-----
Rose--Vert--Dawson--Walker
---------Lloris-----------

I'm really excited to follow Liverpool's progress this year. Love the fans, YNWA, Anfield etc. Made some smart buys with Coutinho, Sahko, Sturridge, and Aspas. The biter is coming back. Gerrard is playing well in midfield. And without the burden of a Euro comp I see LFC making a 4th place push.

I think Dembele is more competing with Paulinho and Capoue in the double pivot. And with Capoue out for a month or so he has the chance to claim it. Maybe AVB will use one of them moslty for Europa League games.

Crystal Palace looked good early until a soft red card is given and pk awarded for the foul which was outside the box. Must have Alex Ferguson reffing today.

freaking figures - dumped rvp for this week and of course he gets one already ..

I went 4-3-3 this week

Mignolet
Connelly - Agger - Ivanovich - Fonte
Silva - Toure - Walcott
Benteke (2x)- Sturridge - Giroud

haha yep exactly the same at least upfront

What's your team name? Rosters are locked for the week anyway. I'm Orange Uber Alles.

~ Nevermind just looked at the team names.

Silva and Connelly both out this week. Hopefully Fonte plays or I'll end up with a 0 for one of my d spots.

Of course, this is the week I benched Sigurdsson on my other fantasy EPL team because he was listed as injured and questionable. :bang:

Wish there was an "NFL Redzone" channel covering EPL, Serie A, Primera, Bund.

ben arfa... uggh i had him for a long time last year and as soon as i dumped him for doing nothing too long - he would get in great form. Debated the last two weeks picking him up and he has burned me for not ..

hope benteke picks it up- sick of hoping for clean sheets all weekend to just get a median score- especially starting a week behind everybody.

hope benteke picks it up- sick of hoping for clean sheets all weekend to just get a median score- especially starting a week behind everybody.

Clean sheet defenders >/= top strikers > midfielders. Clean sheet defenders that can score >> Strikers > midfielders

Clean sheet defenders >/= top strikers > midfielders. Clean sheet defenders that can score >> Strikers > midfielders

hence why i am big on shawcross and coleman .. with that said a striker is a better bet to poach one than a d is to have a CS but i concur all the way

crud- want the gunners to win but if sun was to score want it to be jozy- its early still but hoping he can make something happen soon.

hence why i am big on shawcross and coleman .. with that said a striker is a better bet to poach one than a d is to have a CS but i concur all the way

I'm really shorting myself by refusing to have Everton on Man United players on my team but I have strict morals that won't allow me to.

I'm really shorting myself by refusing to have Everton on Man United players on my team but I have strict morals that won't allow me to.

haha .. fantasy is all about dropping your morals .. but i commend you regardless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom