EPL Week 4 thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

EPL Week 4 thread

Sometimes I hate myself for being a Chelsea fan. How do we continually with so much talent?

Sometimes I hate myself for being a Chelsea fan. How do we continually with so much talent?

It's tough to mesh talent when you change coaches every ~4 months. If they ever let one guy stay long enough and get his system in place they should be world beaters.

It's tough to mesh talent when you change coaches every ~4 months. If they ever let one guy stay long enough and get his system in place they should be world beaters.
The worst is that if Oscar hadn't played, I would have had Sigurdsson (2 goals) sub in on my other fantasy team. I had hope when Oscar started the game on the bench, but of course he came in after the half and I don't even think he touched the ball more than twice. Pretty sure Mourinho did it just to screw me over.

The worst is that if Oscar hadn't played, I would have had Sigurdsson (2 goals) sub in on my other fantasy team. I had hope when Oscar started the game on the bench, but of course he came in after the half and I don't even think he touched the ball more than twice. Pretty sure Mourinho did it just to screw me over.

The special one isn't looking to make friends.

oscar didnt help me either. Once more shawcross and coleman were money. That stoke D is stout. Now i have to root on liverpool for my fantasy squad to at least get a cs.

oscar didnt help me either. Once more shawcross and coleman were money. That stoke D is stout. Now i have to root on liverpool for my fantasy squad to at least get a cs.

The only thing with Shawcross is he's a red card waiting to happen every game. I almost picked up Coleman 8 times but just can't do it. I'd rather lose.

The only thing with Shawcross is he's a red card waiting to happen every game. I almost picked up Coleman 8 times but just can't do it. I'd rather lose.

right on shawcross i usually just let his value drive up then sell him to use the extra funds for another good def.

I really thought Stoke would sell Shawcross for a bunch and move Cameron to CB to partner Huth. I give Hughes credit for trying to break the squad and fans from their defensive strategy.

One month in and I'm loving Liverpool. United is a wildcard with Moyes moving from a nice Nissan to a Ferrari. City and Spurs have so many new guys need time to gel, figure out what they want to do. Arsenal is looking solid once again with Ozil, who I'm sure is happy with the time and space on the ball he gets in the PL. Everton looked good and we didn't even see Lukaku.

This Liverpool-Swansea is absolutely fantastic!! High quality and good passing systems.

Take it to the bank: LFC finishing in a CL spot this year. No Euro competitions and plenty of depth. How they integrate Suarez back in will decide it.

Swansea!:-D;)

Was a good match aside from Williams cantonaing Coutinho and the resulting injury. Hopefully he's not out long. Would love to have midfield coverage so that we could push Gerrard further up until he returns but at the moment we don't.

Sidenote, anyone else find it noncoincidental that Saurez's first game back will be a cup tie at Trafford?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom