EPL | Syracusefan.com

EPL

I love watching the epl but I don't have 1 team, I hate Man U though! They remind me of Duke players and a so cocky! I like Fulham, Bolton and Liverpool for the most part.

Who's your team?
I really just enjoy watching the games, I root more for certain players than teams, but I guess I pull for Spurs the most. Adebayor's having a great season.

Rooney's awesome, but he's a little bitch so I can't root for him. Man U is a fun team to watch, Rooney and Chicharito up top are incredible.

I will definitely start rooting for whatever team Brek Shea goes to if he does go overseas though, he's a hell of a player.

Who's your team?

Chelsea. But mostly I enjoy watching teams that play the game with style and play it well. Can appreciate watching all the top flight English teams and love love love Champions League football. That is the best competition in the world.

Who's your team?

I often root for a team because of their style and don't really have a "team" in the international game. I also love watching a team in 19th place battle for points to stay up.

I haven't watched a ton this season, but Citeh's style of play seems like the most exciting in the BPL right now. Such a great fast paced team with a superb midfield. That dismantling of Man U was awesome this morning.

I'm a fan of the Superhoops, Queens Park Rangers, for a while now - even when they were in the 3rd division (League One, then the Championship, now the Premier League)
a couple of reasons: 1) used to have Guinness as sponsor 2) Roy Wegerle was the 1st American to star on an English team in the early 90s 3) liked their name
qpr-h-83-85.gif

I have teams in other leagues too
Red Bull NY in MLS
San Lorenzo in Argentina (CASLA) edged out Newell's Old Boys (only cuz of their name) had a friend who is Argentinian. CASLA was their local Buenos Aires club
Athletico Bilbao in Spain (friend is of Basque descent and recruited me into liking them)
no one in Italy, although I like the pink & black jerseys of Palermo

Come on you RRRs

I try to follow EPL, and when I do, I've sort of adopted Everton at my team, but it's been hard for me to get too deep into it. I love watching International stuff though. Much easier to get behind the USMNT.

I'm a Chelsea fan by virtue of being a German national team fan and one of my all-time favorites Michael Ballack. I honestly follow the EPL less than I do the Bundesliga. I love Bayern Munich and they're by far my favorite team in the world. I tend to watch the EPL just out of ease.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom