Eric Crume developing well | Syracusefan.com

Eric Crume developing well

CaliCuse

All American
He doesn'tget much press just yet but my observations are that he is far quicker then expected in the middle. On one play he actually dropped back into the pass coverage area received for the LBers I thought it was interestingly telling about his play thus far. We aren't as bad off in the middle as first thought. One more aye for depth. I like Bromley a lot and the kids coming in will give us some depth. Micah is getting a TON OF PT and doing well . Simmons is definitely a RS Couple him up with Washington (maybe). He might be a RS as well so the speed on the line corners might have to wait unless Shafer wets his pants We have others like Pancho who could also contribute big so as usual way and see.:p

I saw Crume turn around and chase a play upfield and level a ballcarrier. I think he's going to be special. Don't forget Goggins who will have another year. And Bromley has potnetial as well. There are so many kids on both sides of the ball that will at least be back next year. We will basically be rooting for this team for two years, this year and next and it will be fun to see all the young players develop.

I was thinking the same thing when checking-out the SU players on Phil Steele's Mid season All-BE team. I think Provo is the only one we lose next year, and Parris and (hopefully) Thompson look like they have a lot of potential.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom