Eric Dungey Gets Emotional at Podium After Bowl Win | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey Gets Emotional at Podium After Bowl Win

I want a statue of him man-kicking that Miami defender into oblivion. Would make many offerings to such a statue.
Not a statue, but if they don’t add a photo of him to the dome wall before next season, someone should get fired.

Since it has to be a photo from inside the dome, it should be a still of him on the turf with the ball raised over his head getting the 1st down against Clemson.

1546056875433.gif

But it turns out great for him. He could spend one extra year on NFL.
Or maybe he could have avoided that concussion cheap shot he took his first year against Central Michigan, had the opportunity to shatter more school records, etc., Possibly get us back to bowl eligibility last year, and I don't know -- enhance his overall draft stock by silencing questions about his durability

Either - or.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go watch Dungey highlights with the volume off and crank Bad Mother F*cker by MGK on loop.

Warrior. Bad @$$. Leader of men. This young man showed what it means to commit to something and never give up. When you’re weak and tired, never give up. When things change or go sideways, never give up.

I’m so proud of Eric Dungey. Never met him, but I feel like I know him. Orange for life. He’ll do amazingly well in whatever he chooses to take on. Can’t ask for more.

I have to admit, I teared up myself watching this. Eric has given us so much, it’s hard to believe his 4 years is up. Seems like just yesterday I was pumped at a true freshman QB throwing a dart (that Terrell Hunt coulda never thrown) to Brisley Estime for a TD against Wake Forest in his second game ever.

He left his heart and soul out there for the entire community. I gather that had he not been hurt it would of been winning seasons the other 4-8 years as well. I’ve never seen a player play with such tenacity, heart, desire than Eric and I don’t even think his style of play will sink in for me to truly appreciate for years to come. I was so wrong to say bench Eric a few weeks back-yes that was me in that group and so glad Babers stuck with his warrior.

The play that made me say wow, this kid is different. When he scrambled and slightly across his body hit Estime in stride for a long touchdown his freshman year. There are so many plays. Legend. I love who we have coming to take the reigns but damn I miss Dungey already

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom