Eric Dungey | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey

The play right before he got hurt, on that running play...he ran right into the defensive players who were tackling the RB(think it was Strickland)like a torpedo or something. It was insane.

He's not some scrub guy.

He's solid with a lot of muscle mass.

If you're a weirdo like I am and look at the big time programs messageboard threads on this game, you'll see that everyone thinks Dungey and Ish are two of the best at their position in CFB and Dino is a stud.

Got any links?

Gentlemen, I don't find it easy to talk at a time like this, but I got to say something about that guy up there, and I can sum it all up in just one word: courage...dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, mettle, and G-U-T-S, guts. Why, Eric Dungey's got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon.

Gentlemen, I don't find it easy to talk at a time like this, but I got to say something about that guy up there, and I can sum it all up in just one word: courage...dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, mettle, and G-U-T-S, guts. Why, Eric Dungey's got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon.

I think you picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Wow.

So well said.

The play right before he got hurt, on that running play...he ran right into the defensive players who were tackling the RB(think it was Strickland)like a torpedo or something. It was insane.

Noticed that. It was one of the biggest hardest hits of the game.

Noticed that. It was one of the biggest hardest hits of the game.

He came out of nowhere, lol. Must’ve had like a 10 yard running start and just threw his body into a DL.

Excellent game by Dungey. Made some awesome plays with his arm and feet. Just finished watching on DVR!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom