ESPiN Draft | Syracusefan.com

ESPiN Draft

klemmer56

Walk On
I normally enjoy the coverage, but my God, this is essentially the only televised production shoving LaVar Ball and Coach Cal down your throat.

So...I ask you, too much, or not enough?

I normally enjoy the coverage, but my God, this is essentially the only televised production shoving LaVar Ball and Coach Cal down your throat.

So...I ask you, too much, or not enough?

ESPN has done a very good job with this draft. Only issue is the post draft reporter who is bland. Good stuff otherwise, especially to dimensionalize the player in a human way.

That kid from Indiana who got picked by Toronto cracked me up. He's giving these one word answers to the post draft reporter when they're trying to kill time.

ESPN has been fine. I actually liked when they had Bill Simmons on in past years (I know he's gone now).

I mentioned this in another post though. It's not an ESPN thing but the NBA needs to really upgrade their draft presentation, especially in light of what the NFL has done. It sounds like a morgue in there. Zero atmosphere. They need to take this thing outside.

I loved how Cal talked about how all his guys got drafted and then caught himself and said except Isaiah Briscoe. They are hoping he gets drafted too. Cal cares about you as long as you enhance his image. He loved Briscoe when he was a McDonald's all American. He forgets about him now.

Jalen Rose is getting difficult to watch. Granted, the first time I have turned on ESPN since who knows when. It wasn't terrible, but they could do better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom