ESPN 3 is blacked out, I do not get MSG+2... | Syracusefan.com

ESPN 3 is blacked out, I do not get MSG+2...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
I have Verizon fios, live in manhattan, and cannot watch the game tonight. Are you kidding me? NY's college team :oops:

I have been discussing the issue with MSG all day.. they bought the rights and then put it on a channel large numbers of people cant watch and then still blacked it out..

How about you photoshop up an image of you working a fluckin remote control.

Good lord...

:bang::bang:

Oh Lord

The game is being shown on about 8 of my Dish Network sports channels, but I will no doubt be blacked out as usual. No ESPN 3 for me here either. I've only had to stream about four games this year which hasn't been too bad. Sounds like tonight's will be another one.

You are so cool. I wish I was as cool as you.

Your schtick is old and tired. :rolleyes:
So is people crying like a fn baby when they can't find the game on their fn TV.

We should have 3 game threads.

1. For those who are watching.

2. For those who want to cry because its not on.

3. For those who are crying, yet they are getting the game but can't work a fn remote control to watch it.

KaiserUEO said:
So is people crying like a fn baby when they can't find the game on their fn TV. We should have 3 game threads. 1. For those who are watching. 2. For those who want to cry because its not on. 3. For those who are crying, yet they are getting the game but can't work a fn remote control to watch it.
And one for posters that act like an a$$ when fans show frustration at not being able to watch a game?

And one for posters that act like an a$$ when fans show frustration at not being able to watch a game?
No.

I complained to the admins about this, we are going to start throwing people off the site.

I am seeing it listed on 691 ALT 1 (Alternate 1) for those who have UVerse like I do.

I have FIOS and am in NY tri-state...hockey is listed but SU game is on 81/MSG+2.

I have FIOS and am in NY tri-state...hockey is listed but SU game is on 81/MSG+2.
Thanks for the info. I live in Bergen Co. NJ and was searching all the HD channels on Fios for this game with no luck until I saw your post.

Thanks Iommi. It was showing up as "Countdown to Canelo-Angulo" on my tv.

Game is on channel 74 in Norwalk, CT/Fairfield County

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom