ESPN 3 is blacked out, I do not get MSG+2... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN 3 is blacked out, I do not get MSG+2...

Let's face it, the TV coverage this year has sucked as bad as our offense. If you have to search for the game, it's not good.
It really has sucked for tv this year. Every game was on last year.

I have a family member that just mentioned they are visiting Syracuse, what channel is it on there? Also found out my family in Utica doesnt know where to watch it/if they can. Can anyone help me with these, the latter being more important? I usually check theacc.com, but after the game starts it takes the listings off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No luck finding the game around here. Who would want to watch this mess anyway?

Without reading this thread... I am sure I won't be the first to have pointed out... lucky for you.

I watched eight games on E3 this year. Thank God for AppleTV.

No.

I complained to the admins about this, we are going to start throwing people off the site.
Good plan. Go for it. It sucks when people try to determine how to watch games. That is terrible for the site. It makes perfect sense...Throw them off.

Good plan. Go for it. It sucks when people try to determine how to watch games. That is terrible for the site. It makes perfect sense...Throw them off.
Yep, gone.

There was a million sites telling people the channel, even a couple of threads here.

Gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom