ESPN 3 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN 3

JohnCuse44

Starter
Any idea if the picture on ESPN-3 will be total garbage again this week?

Last week was terrible but the weeks before that were all pretty good. I use the laptop and hook it up to the flat screen and usually get good results. Last week I even took the time to make sure I had a wired connection but the picture was blurry and fuzzy. I know it wasn't the internet connection because the commercials came in crystal clear.

I thought maybe it was because the game was carried on the "Big East Network" but who knows.

Anyway I am trying to decide if I go try to find a bar here in Nashville that has the game or to just try ESPN-3 again...

they use the tv feed so normally any issues are with the internet. did you adjust the picture to ask for more bandwidth?

Any idea if the picture on ESPN-3 will be total garbage again this week?

Last week was terrible but the weeks before that were all pretty good. I use the laptop and hook it up to the flat screen and usually get good results. Last week I even took the time to make sure I had a wired connection but the picture was blurry and fuzzy. I know it wasn't the internet connection because the commercials came in crystal clear.

I thought maybe it was because the game was carried on the "Big East Network" but who knows.

Anyway I am trying to decide if I go try to find a bar here in Nashville that has the game or to just try ESPN-3 again...

I had no problem last week with laptop hooked to the big screen. Every now and then espn3 drops out entirely, but other than that, my picture was fine