ESPN / ABC announcer pairings | Syracusefan.com

ESPN / ABC announcer pairings

Nice...We'll be able to hear cool Cuse bro Lax stories all season long.

Words we'll hear by Carcaterra when SU plays on Friday night: Simmons, Desko, Air Gait, Hungry Charlies, 44's, bro, ACC, Dominant Lax league, 11 national championships, Jim Brown...what else am I missing?

that would be sick, too bad ill be at the game and wont be able to listen ;)

David Diaz-Infante played football for San Jose State, so he is ideally suited to talking about the New Big East Football League.

Regarding Eamon McAnaney, I believe he was an AA lacrosse player at ND in the late 1980s, early 1990s. There was another Eamon McAnaney who was a lax superstar at Cornell in the mid to late 1970s (who was unfortunately killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center Towers).

Does anyone know if they are related? They seem to have too much in common for this to just be chance.

David Diaz-Infante played football for San Jose State, so he is ideally suited to talking about the New Big East Football League.

Regarding Eamon McAnaney, I believe he was an AA lacrosse player at ND in the late 1980s, early 1990s. There was another Eamon McAnaney who was a lax superstar at Cornell in the mid to late 1970s (who was unfortunately killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center Towers).

Does anyone know if they are related? They seem to have too much in common for this to just be chance.

Eamon McEneaney was the Cornell LAX player lost on 9/11.

THEY PAIRED MATT MILLEN WITH JOE TESSITORE, THE MONSTERS!

What did Tessitore ever do you you Norby? WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU?

All i want is a Mussberger one day

God I miss those days of having the top announce team, It would be great to get him for one game, love hearing him call a big play.

All i want is a Mussberger one day

If I ever own a restaurant I will have an item called the Mussburger. The menu will have a very nice flowery, overblown, description of the dish, which in the end will be just a plain 1/8th pound burger on a stale bun.

If I ever own a restaurant I will have an item called the Mussburger. The menu will have a very nice flowery, overblown, description of the dish, which in the end will be just a plain 1/8th pound burger on a stale bun.
in a word... amazing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom