Allstate Sugar Bowl, Jan. 2: Florida State
Chick-fil-A Bowl, Dec. 31: Miami
Russell Athletic Bowl, Dec. 28: Virginia Tech
Hyundai Sun Bowl, Dec. 31: Maryland
Belk Bowl, Dec. 28: NC State
Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, Dec. 30: Pitt
Advocare V100 Bowl, Dec. 31: Georgia Tech
Military Bowl Presented By Northrop Grumman, Dec. 27: Duke

I can't see NC State getting to 6 wins with their remaining schedule and if we beat Georgia Tech they will struggle to get to 7 wins because they have two games against 1-AA opponents. I actually think if we get to 6 or 7 wins we could be in the Belk Bowl against good god I thought we were finished with them Rutgers. That would make two bowl games in a row against former Big East opponents and may result in a decent crowd in Charlotte.

Last edited:
Clemson/FSU loser better beat their SEC in state rival on that last weekend. ACC needs to secure both BCS spots, or everyone gets bumped down and things get interesting.

GT really has to win their next 3 to get to a bowl. Wouldn't that be a kick in the R%$# for GTech to see Duke in a bowl and they stay home.

We will never be 100% accepted in the ACC by the old guard. I say just win baby and for get them.

Clemson/FSU loser better beat their SEC in state rival on that last weekend. ACC needs to secure both BCS spots, or everyone gets bumped down and things get interesting.
Florida without Matt Jones their starting RB, Jeff Driskel their starting QB and Dominic Easily their best DE will not have the horses to beat FSU this year even though it will be in the Swamp. South Carolina hosting Clemson will be a tough game for Clemson because it will be Clowney's last home game and those teams hate each other a lot.

I can't see NC State getting to 6 wins with their remaining schedule .....

As previously stated AA and HD are a couple of ID-Ten-Ts.

As previously stated AA and HD are a couple of ID-Ten-Ts.
Yeah AA really embarrasses herself with her content and knowledge. That blog is so bad its hilarious that ESPN the worldwide leader in sports would employ such buffoons. NC State has Florida State, Maryland, Boston College, East Carolina, Duke, North Carolina remaining and I don't see them winning 3 of those games. Duke has Miami, Virginia Tech, Virginia, NC State, North Carolina, Wake Forest I can see them winning 2 games, but their bowl projections are bad, and I don't think Duke would go to Charlotte two years in a row that is why I think we can snag the Belk Bowl.

Florida without Matt Jones their starting RB, Jeff Driskel their starting QB and Dominic Easily their best DE will not have the horses to beat FSU this year even though it will be in the Swamp. South Carolina hosting Clemson will be a tough game for Clemson because it will be Clowney's last home game and those teams hate each other a lot.

Will Clowney play in that game or will he still have a sore vagina?

Discover Orange Bowl, Jan. 3: Clemson
Allstate Sugar Bowl, Jan. 2: Florida State
Chick-fil-A Bowl, Dec. 31: Miami
Russell Athletic Bowl, Dec. 28: Virginia Tech
Hyundai Sun Bowl, Dec. 31: Maryland
Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, Dec. 30: Pitt
Advocare V100 Bowl, Dec. 31: Georgia Tech
Military Bowl Presented By Northrop Grumman, Dec. 27: Duke

I can't see NC State getting to 6 wins with their remaining schedule and if we beat Georgia Tech they will struggle to get to 7 wins because they have two games against 1-AA opponents. I actually think if we get to 6 or 7 wins we could be in the Belk Bowl against good god I thought we were finished with them Rutgers. That would make two bowl games in a row against former Big East opponents and may result in a decent crowd in Charlotte.

There are nine bowls and if we get to 6 or 7 wins, I think we will wind up in the Belk Bowl or Military Bowl. Maryland is not that good and might lose 5 of their last 6. Yes, they would qualify but who would want them except maybe the Military Bowl. I guess.

Ga Tech has a tough row to hoe. They might not get to 6 wins.

NC State - which three games are they going to win? They are all banged up - tough for them, as well.

Duke? Might have 8 wins. Schedule favors them.

Pitt should make it with no problem.

ACC has a rule that even if a team has a better overall record, the team that is Bowl eligible with the better conference record gets the higher bowl spot if they are more than one win ahead in conference.

http://www.syracuse.com/patrick-stevens/2013/10/acc_football_bowl_projections_6.html

It's funny because based on this rule, it would be very difficult if we finish 3-3 in conference for NC State to be ahead of SU with regard to the bowls. They are 0-3 in conference already.

We just need to win and let the bowl bids fall where they will.

They all were watching Clemson/BC and didn't see how bad NC State looked in the 2nd half.

I am sure we will be just ahead of BC in terms of getting screwed over when it comes to the bowl selection process. at this point I will take whatever bowl, but in the future I predict a lot of b!tching and moaning, led by yours truly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom