ESPN better not...... | Syracusefan.com

ESPN better not......

Over under on promos- 23. One every two minutes and three times at halftime.

... use our two hour game to just talk about or promote UNC/Duke. Halftime - fine, but hopefully not during our game.

Our game will head to overtime and ESPN will switch us to the Ocho as they air UNC/Duke on all their remaining networks simultaneously. ;):)

They will, non stop. The saving grace is that perhaps it will bring up mentions on how we beat them in their place already.

I'm so sick of the Duke-UNC rivalry nonsense. Yeah, it's a big game, but it's not the only game and it's a regular season game. Quit making it out to be bigger than it is. They play each other again in 10 days.

Ahh they definitely will. It’s the biggest college basketball rivalry and by a good amount. Ticket prices are outrageous on secondary market and President Obama will be there. They will definitely be promoting it a lot.

... use our two hour game to just talk about or promote UNC/Duke. Halftime - fine, but hopefully not during our game.
I honestly think for once I got the last laugh. Stuck down here in SC helping my daughter move without cable hooked up yet. Only feed from game I could get was in Spanish....but I did hear Duke mentioned several times....
What a great win, now we can reload for Saturday. LGO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom