Injuries | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Injuries

Yeah Clemson appears to be back
Live look-in at Florida St:

1727097172911.gif

We’re missing about five starters after three games. Sounds too familiar.
Having all day to watch other games Saturday it’s happening to almost everyone…… The variable here is that Georgia and some of the factories have the depth to absorb the hits. Many ( us ) not so much.

Last edited:
Saturday football watching was brutal. A tough loss on Friday really put a damper on the weekend.
This. I kind of have to divorce myself from all things college football and SU after an ugly loss. I can't even wear an SU shirt for awhile. It's just a painful reminder.

Clemson will route Stanford but it doesn’t mean Stanford is a bad team. They’re a middle of the road team like everyone else

Clemson will route Stanford but it doesn’t mean Stanford is a bad team. They’re a middle of the road team like everyone else
Too early to say if Stanford is average or below average. They didn't impress me outside of their 1 NFL WR, so I'm inclined to say the latter. We looked really ill-prepared and not sure how much of that is coaching vs just getting overmatched.

OG didn't look quite himself on Friday. I know they said they were doubling him and what not but doesn't everyone and he still gets his catches/yards?

Hard to tell how much he was doubled as most of the time he never cleared the first defender on the line.

Too early to say if Stanford is average or below average. They didn't impress me outside of their 1 NFL WR, so I'm inclined to say the latter. We looked really ill-prepared and not sure how much of that is coaching vs just getting overmatched.

To me they’re a .500 type team and have a QB who is streaky but can be dangerous.

They had a great defensive game plan and we didn’t adjust offensively, it happens. We lost by 2 points in the last seconds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom