ESPN college bball homepage | Syracusefan.com

ESPN college bball homepage

Picture1-1.png

Syracuse Today
article by orangefan 13
We saw the best of the best on saturday and espn showed you why it has the best coverage in sports today...

2q2o03o.jpg

Really? We are complaining about being on the front page of ESPN.com? I think the board might be taking the "espn disrespect" angle too far. Maybe we should ask them to not talk about us ever. I'm suprised no one has blamed this on Gottlieb yet.

Is this for real? That's pretty embarrassing for Scoop and MCW. How come I don't see ESPN clowning on UK? Now do you believe the ESPN higher-ups hate Syracuse because the Fine story didn't explode like they wanted. Childish.

Really? We are complaining about being on the front page of ESPN.com? I think the board might be taking the "espn disrespect" angle too far. Maybe we should ask them to not talk about us ever. I'm suprised no one has blamed this on Gottlieb yet.

You enjoy backhanded compliments? We haven't been featured on the front page of ESPN enough this year? Haven't be crapped on by them enough?

Geez just look where MCW's hand is. Are you telling me this is an innocent mistake. Nobody in a major organization noticed how this just maybe will be perceived?

Whoever gave the final go ahead on that picture should be demoted.
I hope the university goes after whoever allowed that.

I just don't get what "The Closer You Get..." could refer to other than MCW and Scoop looking like they're kissing. Closer to what? The BET? March Madness? Or to a teammate's lips?

Care to reconsider this post?
haha, Yahoo always has had great investigative work. Am I disappointed that it's SU? Sure, but the work Yahoo's journalists do is very rarely poor, you can't deny that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom