espn College Bowl Mania | Syracusefan.com

espn College Bowl Mania

upperdeck

Living Legend
just to start a topic other than "name that coach". I see with 7 games to go I am in the 99.9% with only 400 ahead of me out of the 350K.. its a rolling lock

NI vs FSU already have FSU so too late to change
UL vs FL 95% have Florida
Ore vs KSU 83% have ore
Tam vs OK 77% have Tam
Pitt vs Ole Miss 67% have Ole Miss
Kent vs Ark St 77% have kent state
ND vs Ala 60% have Alabama

15 people have me by 3 picks so the goal is to make up 3 on the last 400 people.. picking the winners isnt gonna help so have to go against the grain and hope for the upsets while not just throwing picks away.

anyone think UL has any shot against Florida cause thats the one with the highest upside.

I can see Ok/pitt winning

not sure KSU has a chance but thats the next best one to get the most bang for the buck .

any thoughts? I am thinking go down in blaze of glory and ride UL cause I dont see any way to make up 3 wins in the last 6 games otherwise..

I can't see UL beating UF ... but this bowl season has had some surprises ... I guess ultimately do you want to win more than be right? If its about winning like you said you have to go against the grain with a few pics and cross your fingers.

finishing in he top 500 doesnt get anything so i might as well go for all the marbles .. the year SU won the title on 03 I would have won the espn and the sporting news pools had i not been unable to submit my picks when i got stuck in the airport and missed the submission deadlines . this one with a rolling lock gives you a chance to make up ground. the top guys cant afford to switch out much.

i cant see UL winning either

against all logic the strategy worked.. passed 300 and now up to the top 100. the only problem is that of the top 16 tied one person took UL and jumped into the lead. I wonder how many of the 15 behind are going to try and catch up tonight with a swing as KSU.

I'm all in now.

Its an 83% oregon pick so the leader cant afford to go crazy now, have to think most will go with the Fav.. All the remaining games have pretty large swing potentials.

against all logic the strategy worked.. passed 300 and now up to the top 100. the only problem is that of the top 16 tied one person took UL and jumped into the lead. I wonder how many of the 15 behind are going to try and catch up tonight with a swing as KSU.

I'm all in now.

Its an 83% oregon pick so the leader cant afford to go crazy now, have to think most will go with the Fav.. All the remaining games have pretty large swing potentials.
Wow... I was thinking about your post when I was watching the game. Great pick with the Ville. I still don't think Oregon will lose in Chip Kelly's finale. You have nothing to lose though. Gotta take KSt. Good luck.

I'm all in now.

If I learned anything this bowl season its that the PAC-12 isn't as good as I thought they were ... FWIW :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom