ESPN disses Rutgirls... | Syracusefan.com

ESPN disses Rutgirls...

44PRIDE

All Conference
Conference chaos envelops Missouri

"The Big East will have nothing in common with how it began 20 years ago, save for its name and Rutgers. In other words, the Big East will have name recognition and little else that looks familiar, while Rutgers, which played in the first-ever college football game on this date in 1869, will continue its 142-year search for a football identity"

Syracuse, a founding member of the Big East, will continue to act as if it did nothing shameful.

What??? I totally do not get this. Mike DeCourcy is also ripping on SU, but he's a basketball guy so I can somewhat understand his perspective. When did SU sign a lifetime contract with the BE?

Nebraska was aligned with Kansas, Missouri and Iowa State since 1907 but nobody ripped on them for going to the Big Ten. I don't recall anyone saying Boston College did something shameful when they left the BE.

Shameful is what Penn State did. What Syracuse did is called self-preservation.

What??? I totally do not get this. Mike DeCourcy is also ripping on SU, but he's a basketball guy so I can somewhat understand his perspective. When did SU sign a lifetime contract with the BE?

There's a reason these guys get into journalism - because the math involved in accounting is way too hard for them. That's really all this demonstrates to me...