ESPN INsider. 5 early-impact NBA rookies | Syracusefan.com

ESPN INsider. 5 early-impact NBA rookies

Captnhowdy

2nd String
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/blog...r-williams-early-impact-nba-rookies-nba-draft

MCW is listed first.
Philadelphia took him with the 11th pick, minutes after dealing away All-Star point guard Jrue Holiday. Carter-Williams is long and talented -- and should get an immediate opportunity to earn the starting point guard spot. Will he make his mistakes? Absolutely. However, MCW has an extremely high upside and should get a chance to learn under fire. If he can become a solid long-range shooter, he could be scary good.

The other's he lists are Trey Burke, Victor Oladipo, Shabazz Muhammed and Alex Len.

He also has a list of Tough Situation draftee's. Which include:

Giannis Antetokounmpo, Tim Hardaway Jr, Rudy Gobert, Steven Adams and Tony Snell.

What does he say about Adetokunbo?

Is it ok I just copy and paste direct quotes from other sites? Or is that a no-no on here?

I like Milwaukee GM John Hammonds, but I don't understand what he was thinking with this pick. The consensus among just about every NBA executive who saw the intriguing Greek point forward was that he needs at least two -- maybe three -- more years overseas. The Bucks need help. Now. My guess is Antetokounmpo could be relevant about the same time the Celtics are relevant again -- maybe 2016 or so.

Is it ok I just copy and paste direct quotes from other sites? Or is that a no-no on here?

Thanks. As a Bucks fan, I just want to tank. Giannis is great for that. Absolutely oozing with potential.