ESPN issues apology for Brent Musburger's Katherine Webb comments | Syracusefan.com

ESPN issues apology for Brent Musburger's Katherine Webb comments

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
20130107_rvr_sc5_128-af74b3263e61d171b93ab81279a14b2c

Brent lost it didn't he?

ESPN issues apology for Brent Musburger's Katherine Webb comments

What did Musberger say? Do we need to start calling him Lustberger?

Gramps was just a lil bit too creepy. LOL.

saw nothing wrong with it, and LOLed at it. Maybe I'm turning into the dirty old man...

But seriously, he probably just ensured her getting the Ms. America title with all the attention and if and until I hear her say she was insulted I think its all good. Worlds too damn PC.

Maybe if the game was more compelling he wouldn't have had to provide filler. I blame ESPN. They owe everybody who watched an apology for serving up that stinker. (j/k)

It was funny as hell kind of like listening to your Grandfather fawn over a girl. His best line was man you QB's get all the girls to Herbstreit. I half expected him to ask how was Erin Andrews?

If ESPN didn't show her half the game, he wouldn't have had to talk about her at all.

Yeah - I didn't take it as offensive but could see how some might... was certainly inappropriate and reeked of "dirty 'ol man".

saw nothing wrong with it, and LOLed at it. Maybe I'm turning into the dirty old man...

But seriously, he probably just ensured her getting the Ms. America title with all the attention and if and until I hear her say she was insulted I think its all good. Worlds too damn PC.
Her twitter following went up over 164,000 as a result of Brent's remarks. Wouldn't be surprised if she sent BM a thank you note when she does her first commercial or gets a screen test for a movie.

Well who the hell kept the camera on her? Did Musty keep telling them to go back and get another shot of her. His comments were weird though.

Yeah - I didn't take it as offensive but could see how some might... was certainly inappropriate and reeked of "dirty 'ol man".
Was "certainly innapropriate"??? Certainly? She spends her life in pageants displaying her Beauty in front of judges. Holy mackerel tidge

There was nothing wrong with it. This country is going right into the crapper.

It was funny as hell kind of like listening to your Grandfather fawn over a girl. His best line was man you QB's get all the girls to Herbstreit. I half expected him to ask how was Erin Andrews?
are there rumors about Erin and that asshat?

Blown WAY out of proportion. He didn't say anything creepy. It makes a nice story, but there simply is no story there.

Couldn't agree more. He said nothing out of line imo, and, if saying 'wow' and 'what a beautiful woman' is offensive to anyone in the context that he stated it, well...my response would be 'wow' right back at you... Oh Lord