ESPN lauds Marrone for schedule | Syracusefan.com

ESPN lauds Marrone for schedule

I love the Rutgers trolls on ESPN

this is my favorite:

RU_SCILS2000

Coming soon in Piscataway (yes, not in MetLife, 250 miles south of a certain campus and in another state)

2013: Arkansas
2014: Penn State
2016: UCLA
2018: Miami

It could be better, but it's not bad (and they are all true home games)."

My response to that ****Coming soon in Syracuse every year (and they are all true home games)
Clemson
Florida State
Miami
Virginia Tech
North Carolina
Georgia Tech
Virginia
Wake Forest
NC State
Maryland
Boston College

All true, except they have been playing a crap schedule ON PURPOSE for more than a decade. So I'm not impressed that they have a few tough games PROJECTED out years ahead.

All true, except they have been playing a crap schedule ON PURPOSE for more than a decade. So I'm not impressed that they have a few tough games PROJECTED out years ahead.
Not to mention those programs are not what they used to be...

this is my favorite:

RU_SCILS2000

Coming soon in Piscataway (yes, not in MetLife, 250 miles south of a certain campus and in another state)

It could be better, but it's not bad (and they are all true home games)."

My response to that ****Coming soon in Syracuse every year (and they are all true home games)
Clemson
Florida State
Miami
Virginia Tech
North Carolina
Georgia Tech
Virginia
Wake Forest
NC State
Maryland
Boston College

UCLA? BFD. Not a dimes worth of difference between them and Minny, NWestern, Wake, Washington, Iowa, Illinois, or any other run of the mill BCS conference opponent that we have EVERY FREAKING YEAR play here.

I don't get it...I don't. And I've read the article 3x and feel like I have to be missing it. How can you write an article about our nonconference schedule and actually list the other two teams that have the majority of their nonconference schedules against AQ conferences... and list their schedule -- BUT fail to actually mention the schedule of the team you're in fact writing the article on. Am I really the only person who wondered this?>

I don't get it...I don't. And I've read the article 3x and feel like I have to be missing it. How can you write an article about our nonconference schedule and actually list the other two teams that have the majority of their nonconference schedules against AQ conferences... and list their schedule -- BUT fail to actually mention the schedule of the team you're in fact writing the article on. Am I really the only person who wondered this?>

No. I thought that was idiotic as well. Who writes a story about how hard a teams schedule is but failes to mention who they play. :bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom