ESPN missing Rak's 4th foul and never showing... | Syracusefan.com

ESPN missing Rak's 4th foul and never showing...

Cuse_1999

2nd String
a replay of it is Raycom-ish. He is our best player and he picks up his 4th foul while you are showing highlights from last year and you never go back and show it? That's pathetic by the producers. Not that it mattered in this game, but I would have still like to see it

Last edited:
Because it was not

a replay of it is Raycom-ish. He is our best player and he picks up his 4th foul while you are showing highlights from last year and you never go back and show it? That's pathetic by the producers. Not that it mattered in this game, but I would have still like to see it
I thought I had just spaced out and missed it. I was shocked when they said he had fouled out.

Haven't you picked up on this yet?

It is a concerted effort by ESPN/NCAA to avoid showing the blatant crappiness of their product (mostly the awful, inconsistent officiating). Right when you expect a replay of the last play (usually saying to yourself "was that really a foul?"), you get some really neat dunk from 3 minutes ago.

Very refreshing to hear Bilas and the other guy talk about how many bad calls there were at the end of the Texas-Kansas game in real time. Usually the commentators are there to just there for entertainment - you can tell the state of college b-ball is getting to a lot of people.

Haven't you picked up on this yet?

It is a concerted effort by ESPN/NCAA to avoid showing the blatant crappiness of their product (mostly the awful, inconsistent officiating). Right when you expect a replay of the last play (usually saying to yourself "was that really a foul?"), you get some really neat dunk from 3 minutes ago.

Very refreshing to hear Bilas and the other guy talk about how many bad calls there were at the end of the Texas-Kansas game in real time. Usually the commentators are there to just there for entertainment - you can tell the state of college b-ball is getting to a lot of people.

That end of the Texas Kansas game was ridiculous. Refs spent WAY too much time at the monitors. Make a decision!

Yeah, never saw the fourth...thought the foul on the fifth was on BJ. But whatever, wouldn't have mattered regardless.

Between tourney ban and just ridiculously bad officiating and inconsistency, NBA playoffs >> ncaa tourney this year for me

Just needed a Bojangle's commercial for the full-effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom