ESPN National HS Invitational | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN National HS Invitational

Uh oh, Tyler goes down after bumping his right shoulder with the Aussie Ben Simmons. He was dealing with a right shoulder injury heading into the tourney according the announcers. Dave Telep just reported that Ennis will be fine and should return after the half.

St. Ben's up 36-22 at the half. Ennis 6pts, 4ast. Briscoe 5pts.

Uh oh, Tyler goes down after bumping his right shoulder with the Aussie Ben Simmons. He was dealing with a right shoulder injury heading into the tourney according the announcers. Dave Telep just reported that Ennis will be fine and should return after the half.

St. Ben's up 36-22 at the half. Ennis 6pts, 4ast. Briscoe 5pts.
Saw that injury. 6'8 doof has no business trying to keep his feet moving with Tyler in the backcourt.
Either way, bring up home St. Bennie's!

They just showed the replay of a nice full court assist he had to Young.
This kid's going to be a stud here.

This is finally my first time watching St. Ben and Tyler on TV vs a good team. They have a REALLY nice team. Mike Young looks like a pretty skilled athlete going to Pitt. Not a typical Pitt mauler. I like him. The VCU commit looks good and Briscoe does look like a stocky Dion clone. Maybe not quite as smooth/fluid as Dion back then.

I hope Ennis plays in the 2H. I haven't really seen much of him this season. To me he has Kendall Marshall like moves, motions, and body type. Sort of looks like him, too. He does look poised and in control.

So the Montverde defender falls down and Tyler doesn't even touch him but he gets called for the charge smh snoop.png. Refs working hard for Montverde but the good thing for St. Ben's is that Montverde hasn't been able to hit their FT's.

So the Montverde defender falls down and Tyler doesn't even touch him but he gets called for the charge smhView attachment 3058
Wow! Saw the same thing. I am glad I am not the only one. Turrible, just plain turrible.
The replay of the Montverde "drawing a charge" was laughable. Is WWW handing out cash over there? Playing numbers?
:)

This is finally my first time watching St. Ben and Tyler on TV vs a good team. They have a REALLY nice team. Mike Young looks like a pretty skilled athlete going to Pitt. Not a typical Pitt mauler. I like him. The VCU commit looks good and Briscoe does look like a stocky Dion clone. Maybe not quite as smooth/fluid as Dion back then.

I hope Ennis plays in the 2H. I haven't really seen much of him this season. To me he has Kendall Marshall like moves, motions, and body type. Sort of looks like him, too. He does look poised and in control.
I like Young's game as well. Makes you wonder why he picked Pitt lol.

49-41 St. Bennie's going into the 4th. Tyler isn't 100% but gotta love the fact that he's gutting it out.

Wow, Montverde has got some favorable calls in this one late. Montverde up 64-62 with 14 secs left, St. Ben's ball.

Wow Tyler knocks a 3 to go up 65-64 and then Montverde hits a 3 with 2 secs left to win 67-65.

Wow...great ending. What a shot by Tyler and then by the Montverde kid.

St. Bennys should have won the game. That 6-0 mini run to end the 3rd quarter got Montverde's confidence going. Why they didn't double team Johnson is beyond me.

Wow, crazy finish. Feel for Tyler. Tough way to go out. Dakari guarantees a Kentucky title next yr...haha,easy big guy

That one sided charge pro Montverde, more obvious charge called a block pro Montverde, really "fueled" that run. Tough way to end it, but three point shot tradeoff at the end was pretty exciting. Bennie's had an amazing season. Tyler showed that he's not made of Charmin.

Wow, crazy finish. Feel for Tyler. Tough way to go out. Dakari guarantees a Kentucky title next yr...haha,easy big guy
Dakari will be doing nothing but handing out towels and keeping the seat warm as the 9th man at UK next year. Hope the WWW deposit keeps him and his mom happy for the time being tho;).

That one sided charge pro Montverde, more obvious charge called a block pro Montverde, really "fueled" that run. Tough way to end it, but three point shot tradeoff at the end was pretty exciting. Bennie's had an amazing season. Tyler showed that he's not made of Charmin.
Jermaine Lawrence would've been taken to the hospital at halftime and would be out of action for the next two monthsLVL7lolpup.gif.