ESPN Now Ranks Class #15 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Now Ranks Class #15

arbitragegls

All Conference
...with the 4 commits. Interestingly, it leaves off Roberson but lists Lawrence and Vonleh as possibles...
A top 15 class so far is damn good...can we be pleased with this?

OH man how will we ever make the NCAA's with a top15 class?

...with the 4 commits. Interestingly, it leaves off Roberson but lists Lawrence and Vonleh as possibles...
A top 15 class so far is damn good...can we be pleased with this?

Who cares where the class ranks. We needed a PG and got one. Beyond that there weren't any pressing needs, so everyone else is gravy, hopefully some contributors....we shall see. My feeling is that Johnson, Patterson and Obokoh are all guys that staff probably doesn't plan to use a whole lot in their freshman years, but could be pressed into service if there is an unforeseen need and from there they are insurance as experienced players if future recruiting classes don't go so well. Think Baye, Mookie, Andy Rautins and guys like that, some work out others don't.

isnt he taking SAT

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Perhaps, the article I read said that he cancelled due to his "busy schedule," but that he was still planning on visiting Indiana November 9th. Also, he is planning on visiting Ohio State the weekend after Thanksgiving. Unofficial visit planned to UNC in December. Didn't make it sound like Syracuse was a priority. Hope I'm wrong.

Who cares where the class ranks. We needed a PG and got one. Beyond that there weren't any pressing needs, so everyone else is gravy, hopefully some contributors....we shall see. My feeling is that Johnson, Patterson and Obokoh are all guys that staff probably doesn't plan to use a whole lot in their freshman years, but could be pressed into service if there is an unforeseen need and from there they are insurance as experienced players if future recruiting classes don't go so well. Think Baye, Mookie, Andy Rautins and guys like that, some work out others don't.
...and gree with your point except for? There is not a player aside from Ennis andWiggins that we are recruiting that would start next year as a FROSH...the team is loaded and unless a #top 10 comes in...there are more experienced and better already in place...and JB goes for experience and of course loyalty...so grabbing a Top 15 class and perhaps even higher with a very good Forward coming on board too...is truly amazing...

2009-2010 team had zero McDonalds All-Americans on it, and was a #1 seed and had a very good title chance if AO doesn't get hurt.

Johnson, as others have states, is 16 years old. He may not be done growing. He's a prep school/redshirt candidate, so by the time we see him he'll have 2 more years of development.

I think Obokoh can be a rich man's Keita, maybe not as a freshman, but as a sop/junior he will be a luxury at backup center - think Keita with coordination.

Maybe the staff will try to make Patterson a combo guard like Dion. The kid can already shoot very well, and he has a 7'0 wingspan. Potential Rondo with a jumpshot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom