ESPN to Televise 35 Bowl Games During the 2018-19 College Football Postseason | Syracusefan.com

ESPN to Televise 35 Bowl Games During the 2018-19 College Football Postseason

I probably watch 4-5 of them every year.

I've taken the liberty of altering the way HCDB rhapsodized at his inaugural press conference and tailored it to one of our favorite daydreams:

Close your eyes and picture Syracuse in a bowl game. This year. The announcement is made a month prior to the game so we are able to devour a full 30 days of Orange anticipation. The media reports, the 15 extra practices, the heartening recruiting news in the afterglow of a successful season. We feast on this news. Our opponent is a marquee P5 school having a down year. We pulverize our hapless opponent with equal parts staunch defense and rapid fire offense. The commentators begin to realize something is up with these Orangemen. Something different and irresistible. This signature victory on a national stage is parlayed into a magnificent recruiting haul and this winning process begins to self-perpetuate as Syracuse University once again rises to become a national power.

OK, now open your eyes.
That could be SU this year.

I've taken the liberty of altering the way HCDB rhapsodized at his inaugural press conference and tailored it to one of our favorite daydreams:

Close your eyes and picture Syracuse in a bowl game. This year. The announcement is made a month prior to the game so we are able to devour a full 30 days of Orange anticipation. The media reports, the 15 extra practices, the heartening recruiting news in the afterglow of a successful season. We feast on this news. Our opponent is a marquee P5 school having a down year. We pulverize our hapless opponent with equal parts staunch defense and rapid fire offense. The commentators begin to realize something is up with these Orangemen. Something different and irresistible. This signature victory on a national stage is parlayed into a magnificent recruiting haul and this winning process begins to self-perpetuate as Syracuse University once again rises to become a national power.

OK, now open your eyes.
That could be SU this year.

I have much better daydreams than that.

Millhouse dreams of linebackers, chasing him down from behind, and catching him.

giphy.gif

Millhouse daydreams of linebackers, chasing him down from behind, and catching him.
Thank you for stopping there.