ESPN top 10 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN top 10

CuseFanInFl

Walk On
Sorry if this was already posted but I looked through the subjects of other threads and didn't see it...

How does an NBA superstar hitting a 3 pointer from right behind the arc to win a game (a shot he should make most of the time) beat a freshman college kid hitting a 40 footer at end of regulation to win the game and keep his team undefeated???

Tyler's shot was #1 on the list when I saw sportscenter last night. There was actually a far more amazing play from a HS game but they put that at #2.

Ok I never watched multiple times so I didn't know they adjust it, just thought the finalize it at night then run them through the next day. Lebrons 3 was #1 this morning and Ennis shot was way better. The high school shot where he lost control and the threw it up behind his back and in was sick. But that play was also 90% more luck than Ennis' 3 pointer. I would say toss up between those 2 plays but definitely not Lebron hitting a regular distance 3 pointer to win a gam over Ennis much further out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom