ESPN top 25 players | Syracusefan.com

ESPN top 25 players

upperdeck

Living Legend
So if Battle isnt part of the ESPN top 25 and given the foreign kids and Other Fr who will get drafted. It does make you wonder if if he gets picked at all. he is around the 60s on their draft board.

Last edited:
I just don't get it - he has all the tools to play 2G - he has good height, size, athleticism, can handle the ball, get to the rim, can and is willing to defend - I guess his shot could be better but it is not awful

I just don't get it - he has all the tools to play 2G - he has good height, size, athleticism, can handle the ball, get to the rim, can and is willing to defend - I guess his shot could be better but it is not awful

If Battle comes back and works on being our starting PG next year maybe he could get drafted as a PG in the first round.

In today's NBA, a shooting guard who cannot shoot the three is essentially useless. Although improved this year, he doesn't have the natural skills to play the point guard position either. A classic tweener in the NBA.

Not a good 3 point shooter at the college level.

NBA two guards pretty much all shoot the 3 well.