ESPN: Top College RBs of the Past 60 Years | Syracusefan.com

ESPN: Top College RBs of the Past 60 Years

a) How is being number 26 on a list of the top 100 squeaking in?
b) This is an ESPN+ article, which means it can't read without a subscription. So, thanks.

Interesting list... Cool to see a local high school kid (Mike Hart) come in at number 64.

a) How is being number 26 on a list of the top 100 squeaking in?
b) This is an ESPN+ article, which means it can't read without a subscription. So, thanks.

a) My apologies for a poor choice of words without using sarcasm font. I agree with you.
b) I stated his rank so those without a subscription would have that information. So, you're welcome?

Barry Sanders’ 1988 stat line is funny because of its sheer absurdity. In 11 games, his worst performance was 150 yards.
Whoever determined that certain guys bowl games don't count in their single season stats but that others can now have both a conference championship and bowl games count is a moron.

Barry was amazing, as was Marcus Dupree, in the brief time he was healthy.

I'm a little too young to have seen Barry in college, but around 1991 I saw him on tv with the Lions and said, "I like that guy. I'm rooting for his team." He's literally the reason I'm a Detroit Lions fan (Not sure whether to love him or hate him for that. ;)), and along with Chipper Jones, probably my favorite athlete of all-time.

I'm a little too young to have seen Barry in college, but around 1991 I saw him on tv with the Lions and said, "I like that guy. I'm rooting for his team." He's literally the reason I'm a Detroit Lions fan (Not sure whether to love him or hate him for that. ;)), and along with Chipper Jones, probably my favorite athlete of all-time.
100% same here. Reason I have a soft spot and root for Detroit to do well (if that ever happens I my life post Barry I'd be shocked).

Great list but there is no way there should be 13 college backs better than Billy Sims.

Now, as a Cowboys fan, I'm an Emmit Smith guy, but Walter Payton and Barry Sanders were reasons to watch a game. (Earlier, OJ, Eric Dickerson and Earl Campbell were must watch).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom