ESPN: Winners, losers from NBA draft early entry deadline | Syracusefan.com

ESPN: Winners, losers from NBA draft early entry deadline

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Syracuse

This was a surprise. From the moment he entered his name into the draft, it looked like Tyus Battle would sign with an agent after averaging 19.2 points last season. But on deadline day, Battle decided to head back to Syracuse and look to boost his stock even further.

The Orange sneaked into the NCAA tournament last season but should be more of a factor this season with nearly everyone returning.

giphy.gif

I'm not so convinced about all of this Nevada hype.

They are loaded the Martin twins are crazy athletic and are more guards than forwards despite their size. You also get 2 of them its not just 1 player. Jordan Caroline is on their level and almost as good. Lindsay Drew is a good PG and 4th option hes not that much worse than his brother. 5th option is a 5 star recruit.

Kendall Stevens was a pretty big loss but who cares with that top 5. They deserve to be more hyped than Gonzaga Tillie and Huchimura aren't that good.

Good for them. Refreshing to see a new face ranked that high preseason. MWC is closer to the Pac 12 than Gonzaga's crappy league.

Is it just me or was Nevada down in almost every tournament game this year and it took a crazy comeback/shot/etc to win almost all of their games?

Nevada has 15 guys on scholarship now with the Martin twins coming back so Musselman is going to have run 2 kids off.

I don't know how Kentucky is a "winner."

Keeping Washington and possibly adding a 1st team all pac 12 player would do that.