ESPN3 question | Syracusefan.com

ESPN3 question

upperdeck

Living Legend
if you dont have high speed internet ESPN3 really sucks because they have such a bad coding algorithm. You can stream nice pictures with netflix or amazon but not ESPN3. My question is what makes Kansas special that their ESPN3 games make it to the Directv College extra TV schedule but not so many other games like SU has? is the ACC driving this?

I have no idea how they decide what games are shown on the DTV college extra. One of the games on now is Alabama A&M at Missouri State. I'm guessing it has 10 viewers, tops.

Great question, exactly what I have been wondering. If anyone could shed light...

Are these Kansas games "Internet Only Streams", or are they actual TV Broadcasts that are being made available to Direct TV?

I see their game against Siena is on "JTV". Is that like our Orange All Access?

Last edited:
I dunno I was on full quality bar the whole time except for the first 30 seconds.

Are these Kansas games "Internet Only Streams", or are they actual TV Broadcasts that are being made available to Direct TV?

I see their game against Siena is on "JTV". Is that like our Orange All Access?
Actual broadcasts on Direct TV via ESPN College Extra channels. It can't be an ACC thing because I got the football game yesterday on ECE. Don't know why they wouldn't pick up the hoops games...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom