ESPN's Myron Medcalf: Why your team won't make it to the Final Four | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN's Myron Medcalf: Why your team won't make it to the Final Four

This was a pretty good and entertaining article. The Cuse entry was probably the worst, but many of us could have easily upgraded it by added a 'sand in the eye' offense comment.

Why your team won't make it to the Final Four

Some of Medcalf's reasons for teams make sense, but Syracuse's? Medcalf seems to have written ours in about 30 seconds without even a little bit of research while also pushing a faulty narrative. Sure, Syracuse has had a few embarrassing first weekend losses, but any decent analysis of this year's roster points to a much-improved offense.

View attachment 142410

I think it shows a lack of intelligence to click on that link after reading this thread. I think it shows even less intelligence to post that link on this board.

I think it shows a lack of intelligence to click on that link after reading this thread. I think it shows even less intelligence to post that link on this board.
O please it’s sports not a political vote or legal matter. I posted the link to post my response to this idiot as I could not resist with the similarity to the word moron and his last name

Well, actually Vermont in 2005 in first round technically was this century, which is what I was referring to. But that wouldn't be considered a trend of losing to mid-majors in first round. ;)

As you point out, we lost to Dayton in the second round.

Cheers,
Neil

I get that Duke wins more titles but their losses to Bucknell and VCU never get discussed while SU's one tourney WFT per decade is a scarlet letter for lazy journalists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom