Estime Commits - LOI In | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Estime Commits - LOI In

Michael Cohen@Michael_Cohen13
Brisly Estime has not had a parent sign his LOI yet, so he cannot fax it in. He's trying to get a hold of his parents now.

proxy.jpg
Is saying "Hey Whitey, where's your hat?" too obvious here?

His parents didn't sign the loi form, so he can't fax it in. Trying to get hold of them now. Lol

I thought he was 20 which means he can enter into a legally binding contract...no?

Dude couldn't have had his mom or dad sign this morning?

This kid is going to rock it. Speed like we have not had in years. I suggest that Wolfy head down to Raymore Flanigans and pick out a bunk bed as i want Estine tucked in every night by HCSS

He is 20 years old, WHY THE FOCK does his parent have to sign anything? Good grief.

What is this a field trip?

H

He's a kid who wants to wear orange, and some of you can't wait to attack him. I don't get it.

Well, Mom, I don't think it was an "attack", but I'm not terribly sensitive. Given his apparent inability to make a decision and the fact we're still wondering, I don't think a little idle speculation about his actual ability to follow through is a bad thing.

Best part of this is if your 18 or older you dont need a parent to co-sign your LOI.

Y
Well, Mom, I don't think it was an "attack", but I'm not terribly sensitive. Given his apparent inability to make a decision and the fact we're still wondering, I don't think a little idle speculation about his actual ability to follow through is a bad thing.
You can add mature and intelligent to your list.

They are going to have to dust off the Eric Devendorf handling crew for this guy once he gets to campus...

He's a kid, strange recruitment but glad to have him and hopefully our coaches can help him mature into a great player and individual.

@mattyports
Brisly Estime is an orange sweater and sitting next to a Syracuse hat. So ... #Cuse

Tennessee...wait, maybe Clemson. Yep, he's going to pick up the hat throw it on the floor and commit to Clemson. F Clemson!

It's almost five hours since the initial post and apparent tweet that this kid committed, and still no indication of receipt of the LOI.

SUathletics slow off the dime or another example from an apparently flaky kid's roller-coaster recruitment? Discuss...

Neither of his parents went to the signing and they need to sign. Lets hope that his Mother isnt handed white out by some coach from the SEC

Does anyone know if he has a dartboard at his signing?

Michael Cohen@Michael_Cohen13
And Syracuse announces that the Estime letter is now in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom