Estime on the punt return- would love to ask Shafer | Syracusefan.com

Estime on the punt return- would love to ask Shafer

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Who made the decision and why make the change to put estime back on the last couple of punts. It was the play of the game and had the change not been made I doubt desir hits that hole. Just wow. Our longest punt rerun of the season (yeah special teams Phil Steele) ended up being the difference in the game.

Last edited:
Who made the decision and why make the change to put estime back on the last couple of punts. It was the play of the game and had the change not been made I doubt desir hits that hole. Just wow. Our longest punt rerun of the season (yeah special teams Phil Steele) ended up being the difference in the game.
He must have learned the plays

Bowl game, and the coaches laid it all on the line and put our top playmaker in. And the kid made a play.

Great call by the coaching staff.

Excited about Estime's future, even as a smurf receiver the kid seems like a difference maker in space. We'll know that we've truly arrived when we have 3-4 more kids like that in the rotation with the same type of playmaking aptitude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom