Estime's hands are good now | Syracusefan.com

Estime's hands are good now

Millhouse

Living Legend
The beauty of the way this offense practices is apparent watching Phillips estime and Etta tawo. Aet had a rep for lousy hands but you wouldn't know it now. Estime is very sure handed and Phillips never looks confused. Give guys a few things to learn and do it a million times. I love everything berbers is doing

we are way over due for a game where we gain not as many yards but score a bunch of points. 20 yds a point is just crazy when you avg 11 yds an attempt throwing.

we are way over due for a game where we gain not as many yards but score a bunch of points. 20 yds a point is just crazy when you avg 11 yds an attempt throwing.
Murphy isn't helping matters

when the coach even mentions almost every game we are leaving meat on the bone you know there is still a ton of room for development. a couple catches on longer throws. Dungey missed 2-3 deep throws but came back with one to AT late. he had Brisley for an easy TD earlier and threw it on the run leading him OB, we miss a FG, we make a bad decision and throw another RZ Int, we fumble a snap in the RZ. some bad reads turn into sacks,

50+ turns into 28.

yards have come much faster than i think we could have expected, points will follow as the oline learns how to run block. do we avg more yds next year, that would really be crazy, i would hope we see another 20-40 yds of offense and 10-15 points in year 2.

The beauty of the way this offense practices is apparent watching Phillips estime and Etta tawo. Aet had a rep for lousy hands but you wouldn't know it now. Estime is very sure handed and Phillips never looks confused. Give guys a few things to learn and do it a million times. I love everything berbers is doing

Id call aet's hands very good. Not that we wouldnt know he had bad hands.

when the coach even mentions almost every game we are leaving meat on the bone you know there is still a ton of room for development. a couple catches on longer throws. Dungey missed 2-3 deep throws but came back with one to AT late. he had Brisley for an easy TD earlier and threw it on the run leading him OB, we miss a FG, we make a bad decision and throw another RZ Int, we fumble a snap in the RZ. some bad reads turn into sacks,

50+ turns into 28.

yards have come much faster than i think we could have expected, points will follow as the oline learns how to run block. do we avg more yds next year, that would really be crazy, i would hope we see another 20-40 yds of offense and 10-15 points in year 2.

Don't forget, we've been playing most of the season with a mostly 2nd string offensive line.