Euro 2012 Bracket Predictor | Syracusefan.com

Euro 2012 Bracket Predictor

If you click on your entry name you can change the name of your entry. This way we can tell who's who, if it's not already obvious.

Last call to join or to change your picks. Group closes when play begins Friday with Ukraine v. France at 11:30 a.m. (ESPN2). (Edit: Apparently that game is actually on 6/15. I read the listings wrong. Oops.)

Prediction: Russian players rally around the tragic death of Mr. Trolololo and win the tournament in his honor.

Well I don't know about you folks, but I sure didn't have the Greeks coming out of Group A.

Am I really the only one who had Germany winning the group?

Well, unless I'm mistaken (again), looks like this thing is coming down to Noexcuse and yours truly. I need Spain to win it all, and Noexcuse needs Italy or Germany.

Well, unless I'm mistaken (again), looks like this thing is coming down to Noexcuse and yours truly. I need Spain to win it all, and Noexcuse needs Italy or Germany.

Well . . . Italian Calcio is in my blood . . . . but saying that I picked Germany over Italia and Germany over Spain. The German team has been building for 2014, just like the Spanish team was building for 2010. Spain seems to have peaked and Germany is peaking. Maybe they meet somewhere in the middle, in which case Sunday's game should be one of the greatest Euro finals of all time.

ps, I noticed I didn't pick the tie-breaker, so you win on a tie by default.

Well . . . Italian Calcio is in my blood . . . . but saying that I picked Germany over Italia and Germany over Spain. The German team has been building for 2014, just like the Spanish team was building for 2010. Spain seems to have peaked and Germany is peaking. Maybe they meet somewhere in the middle, in which case Sunday's game should be one of the greatest Euro finals of all time.

ps, I noticed I didn't pick the tie-breaker, so you win on a tie by default.

I misread the tie-break question. I thought it was asking for how many goals the winning team would score in the final, not the entire tourney. So I said 2.

url

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom